Jack Grealish #71 A thread discussing anything but Jack Grealish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s the part where everyone goes quiet so they don’t have to make the new thread
F8BCB4BB-6013-4240-A16D-4B775C752626.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t think am even allowed to make a new thread am I? Have u gotta be VIP. I am merely a peasant x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t think am even allowed to make a new thread am I? Have u gotta be VIP. I am merely a peasant x
No I think you just can't be a new member. Do you have the Post Thread button in the rave section?

I will do it if I'm allowed to do the pasta poll

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No I think you just can't be a new member. Do you have the Post Thread button in the rave section?

PASTA POLL!!

pls put butterfly/bowties in

I was friends with this Italian au pair and called it bowtie pasta and she refused to talk to me until I said the proper name 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

oh yeah I do! I didn’t realise it was there. omg I’ll shut up now I’m taking up posts but thank u bae x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.