Jack Grealish #71 A thread discussing anything but Jack Grealish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You say everyone, I say @cornflower

I specifically remember her gushing over his fat hand
yep 🙋🏻‍♀️ I like inventing reasons to gush tbh (I did genuinely think it was a giant pocket though)

polls: fave bae era, fave shirtless photo, fave bulge, guesses of what he wanks to, fave part of torso, guesses of bae’s fave sex position, biggest icks, reasons why he’s not leaked his own nudes yet, did we do fave outfit? fave nip (left or right), guesses re his pube situation, or something cute where we can get to know each other like our fave pasta shapes 🍝 I wonder what his fave pasta shape is I bet it’s farfalle

• Heart
Reactions: 7
yep 🙋🏻‍♀️ I like inventing reasons to gush tbh (I did genuinely think it was a giant pocket though)

polls: fave bae era, fave shirtless photo, fave bulge, guesses of what he wanks to, fave part of torso, guesses of bae’s fave sex position, biggest icks, reasons why he’s not leaked his own nudes yet, did we do fave outfit? fave nip (left or right), guesses re his pube situation, or something cute where we can get to know each other like our fave pasta shapes 🍝 I wonder what his fave pasta shape is I bet it’s farfalle
Omg favourite pasta shapes pls 🥺🥺🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Favourite vein.

Mine is either the leg vein leading up to his dick or his squiggle vein.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Question has anyone seen that Reddit story that’s all over Tiktok of the bloke that shags too that really bizarre song?

• Sick
Reactions: 3

I’d love biggest icks.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m coming for you all (sorry Bae but I’m doing so much better without you 😢😭 oh dear, how sad, never mind 😘)

1662325124053.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.