Jack Grealish #70 Jack is nowhere to be seen, we just want to see his peen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abe needs to get his tit together. I just spent loads online, because apparently if my hands aren’t busy avoiding work by wanking, they’re clicking add to cart instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
feeling like actual death warmed up today mentally n physically, pls do something bae or me n @2busyshopping34 are running away together, she’s moving on

• Heart
Reactions: 7
JACK SEND US A SIGN THAT YOU'RE OK

Also, did not know that this all came about because he accidentally put his socks on a hot wash

134051860_10164514823125082_614215382515075053_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if he still goes to stroke his 🐌 when he’s feeling down and in need of self-soothing, then remembers it’s no longer there because he got rid of it. Just hope it makes him think.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if he still goes to stroke his 🐌 when he’s feeling down and in need of self-soothing, then remembers it’s no longer there because he got rid of it. Just hope it makes him think.
Hopefully he thinks about his actions having consequences 🐌 (RIP)

depends who’s paying her fam we know she doesn’t use it - in her latest vlog she was having food prep with some other company
It’s a joke really, food going to waste so she can do an ad. I say this as someone that doesn’t mind her either way, it’s the whole ‘influencer’ gift/ad business that is so wasteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.