Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Okay I’ve tried and my eyes hurt so here we go! Thank you @Starttheline for the title name.

☆☆☆☆

Good afternoon ladies and welcome to the end of summer butterface ball, with your host Wonderstruck to help ease you along your journey. We have men from all over who might not fit the average standard of beauty but who you might still fancy a naughty one night tryst with. All you have to do is admit to who you would let rail you. So without further ado let's begin….

First up we have Harry ‘slabbers’ Maguire. This six foot four hunk of Sheffield's finest is 29, a pisces with a lot to prove. His face might not be very symmetrical, but he seems like a trier. One week he might be getting arrested in the greek islands, and don't we all like a bad boy, the next wearing the captains armband for Manchester United. An unpredictable hunk with a heart of gold could be yours with just one click.
6BBB3899-D17E-4CFD-B051-AC60B346B0F3.jpeg
0D1641D0-08D8-4319-B031-BDD884F4F897.jpeg
41615F0B-99D8-40DC-972C-091E75500E7B.jpeg

Up next we have another Harry for you, but for this one you have to travel down south (literally). Thats right its Harry Kane, a six foot one London boy with a heart of gold but not one trophy in his case. Harry is 29 and a Leo, with the fight of a lion and the face of someones son that's for sure. You might not understand a word he says so let his defined torso and perfect nips do the talking. If this England skipper is striking you in your feel good parts, why not give him a tick.
69E7AD40-A688-45E6-8B2B-CFEAC806A05E.jpeg
90F62032-5176-49D3-A434-F9DB51DE3B0E.jpeg
B7483B60-1742-42C7-88AB-B77F5F87CBDF.jpeg

Lets travel across the channel to France for Aymeric Jean Louis Gérard Alphonse Laporte, that's a mouthful. A sauceless Frenchman who plays for Spain apparently(?) and Manchester City. Aymeric is a 28 year old Gemini, who can move his arms in an interesting way. Aymeric hasn't necessarily been hit with the ugly stick he's just a bit eh. If you would let Aymeric work you over with his smile then give him a tick.
C9476E00-5CD2-4AE8-81CA-A6B88F4FE93F.jpeg
8EE34706-269B-41B4-9DE7-4C2A3E59F14C.jpeg
13E2A407-5C92-4DAA-A19C-B4EDEFFEC13F.jpeg

Next we find ourselves in Portsmouth with 23 year old capricorn Mason Mount. Standing at five foot nine Mason is blue to the core, playing for Chelsea and making his mark. With baggy jeans and a bumfluff chin he can be you toyboyman all you have to do if give him a click.
F250BAD5-1B89-4E85-80BC-5F21C4C7ACC8.jpeg
D9CD28A2-F84A-498C-AA8F-75C11D14601B.jpeg
E7B5959C-D4F7-4F26-AEED-1F440D732789.jpeg

Norway is known for its magical skies, rocky mountains and beautiful lakes but mostly its our next contender, six foot four Erling Haaland. He might only be 22 years old and born in the year 2000 but this cancer is 190 pounds of Nordic man. The bulldog face can be overlooked as he towers over you and shows you he can score. Do you like Erling? if so give him a tick…
48549E5E-A333-4279-BB4F-9A268679153F.jpeg
9FBB27EF-AEAB-402A-8C87-DADA71FE16C1.jpeg
73B6E8AD-A94D-4131-8B19-C7AF398580ED.jpeg

Up next is Scouser Trent Alexander-Arnold. He 23, plays for liverpool… do what you want?
8B7A9281-0D94-4D61-AC51-3945A453276C.jpeg
6B93325F-B0AF-4B59-9FCE-6A9A22BBF807.jpeg
E373ECA9-96D7-4236-AEFE-A787A07E14F8.jpeg

Lets go to Manchester now for Philip ‘Flipper’ Fonden. A 22 year old Gemini, with not a lot of height on his side but he seems like an alright dude. Don't say anything bad about this Cityzen or his ma will beat the living shit out of you and flipper will hold her hoops. Phil might have shit hair but when his shirt is off he's a bit alright. If you want flippers dipper give him a tick.
274FEC61-1B69-4141-A9DA-B1993C2548F0.jpeg
8A12A233-18A5-421F-9AB2-D611C6612403.jpeg
10831794-68DB-4B9F-A948-DD493BCC0064.jpeg

Stop, calibrate and listen cause up next is Rice, Rice baby. Declan Rice is a 23 year old capricorn. A bit cringe but a sweetie at the centre with a good body and has grown into his face well. Standing at six foot Declan will probably be singing an Aitch hit as he rocks your world. Give him a tick if you want him to Dec your halls.
596EA630-3962-421D-BC7F-B190A92E87FE.jpeg
5FE3DDAE-B651-4015-A9CC-502AB10530C7.jpeg
E5557C72-76FE-47F7-974F-E669AB00BA8F.jpeg

Do you want an older man? Well up next we have Garath Southgate, a 51 year old virgo who manages the England national team. No, not the one that won the Euros, that's the women, the other one. Garath is known to miss so be warned. If this gaffer is you daddy give him a tick.
D18085EB-1290-4FF5-9101-FF8FB2334012.jpeg
50265717-7C3D-4BD9-B3A8-9CD4DD8230E8.jpeg
DA5D27D7-A83D-4EED-A320-CB0111F642FB.jpeg

Do you like piss? Well do I have the man for you, Mr Kyle Andrew Walker. Kyle is a 32 year old Gemini with the pace of a greyhound. He might not fit the golden ratio but he will give you a golden shower. If you want to have a passionate (for the love of god protected) night with Kyle give him a tick.
4C0259E0-5142-4982-BF32-F63EC113DCD1.jpeg
29A00B33-E0ED-4679-8402-8349A38CAD69.jpeg
999AC513-8A11-4E02-B6FD-4427978E3261.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

cornflower

VIP Member
So I’ll preface this story by saying that thankfully RLF is away tonight.

I thought I’d have another go of Tracy’s fucking useless bastard dog and it was disappointing again, had to bring in the satisfyer for awkwardly coordinated backup reinforcement. Anyway, once I’m done, a few minutes later I hear a vibrating noise and sure enough the little fucker’s sat there with the g-spot bit vibrating of its own accord? So I switch it off, thinking maybe I knocked it or something. Shove it in the drawer where it lives.

Starts vibrating again a few minutes later proper loud in this rattly fucking wooden drawer. Turn it off. Leave it out this time.

Keeps on doing it. The clit bit chimes in of its own accord and trust me this bit is so needlessly LOUD, if anyone here has had a root canal it sounds like the machine they use for that.

Start to worry I have bought a haunted vibrator.

I put it on charge to try and break the circuit or whatever, it shuts up while on charge but I’m not leaving this untrustworthy character on charge all night in case it blows up so I turn it off hoping it’ll have reset itself.

It doesn’t.

Start getting really quite annoyed now. Decide to turn on both settings to the highest they’ll go and bury it amongst the washing pile, move washing pile to kitchen so I and my neighbours can sleep.

Google tells me about vibrator-related fires (one wasn’t even on charge just a dodgy circuit!) so I go in kitchen and retrieve item. Consider chucking it in communal bin downstairs but what if it sets alight? I swear the council didn’t do the bins this week as it was a fucking state when I went down there earlier so the fire would STINK… and if it spread, what if the entire building had to evacuate and then they discover this errant burnt to a cinder poor excuse for a vibrator as the culprit? And everyone probs knows it’s me anyway cause every time RLF goes out, suspicious noises start coming from my flat.

Same issue applies to lobbing it out of the back window or locking it in my car (UGH IMAGINE MY CAR SETTING ON FIRE AND THEY PULL OUT THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT AS THE CULPRIT).

So I end up taking it into the kitchen again, getting out the chopping board and a serrated bread knife (is there any other kind) and HACKING and sawing at this thing. It’s surprisingly tough and reminds me a bit of when I got a Furby in the 90s and had to lock it in a cupboard because it wouldn’t fucking shut up or turn off (alas I did not have to brutally hack at the Furby). Eventually I manage to chop it in two and cut the wires. Feel like I’ve diffused a bomb. Have got it beside me in bed just in case it resurrects itself. Will double-bag bin it tomorrow.

Please don’t let me die tonight with chopped up vibrator bits by my side.
edit: what if it was bae trying to communicate with me through an alternative medium like in stranger things season 1 and now I’ve killed it 😞

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

cornflower

VIP Member
I don't wish to be mean but I'd want Garage to take me from behind because I couldn't deal with that intense stare and twitchiness during

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Gizmo24

VIP Member
I do like that we can amuse ourselves for endless threads in his absence tho. It's like coming back to a cosy blanket when you've had a long day and then come on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else regularly quote David's dead
I still stand by it as being one of the greatest moments in television history.
It's Darren Day running in in a blind panic,
Christopher Maloney (is that his name or is that the guy out Law and Order?) not fully registering what he's been told.
Gemma Collins' face as they all barge in.
Then David just popping up from his little nap... it's wonderful!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

madamchristmas

VIP Member
do you ever just have those days like…

idk if it’s tone deaf or just me being a knob but like what with all the news about people not being able to afford their energy bills and fuel poverty and this and you get people like sasha posting about which fucking prada bag to buy and i’m like LORD i hate rich people

bun jack grealish by extension and his micropenis

• Heart
  • Sad

jumpmoon

VIP Member
Poor taste!?

We put lollies up our vags.
LOL I will post for you as a fellow cat lady.
Then I really must stop constantly chatting shite about myself cos I am worried some people full on hate me for it lmao I WILL TALK ABOUT JACK GREALISH ONLY NOW don't worry lads

just a warning this is the nub and gist of it:

*clears throat* SO after being up our arses for a month, we have had radio silence from the allotment comittee as to wether we can keep the plot or if we go to prison. After going down every day and it FINALLY FUCKIN RAINING we now have some seedlings (plz welcome chard and spinach)! And yet.... nothing.

I got the allotment newsletter through yesterday and thought I'd better have a quick read of this as I am still trying to ward off prison and need to be a good citizen. The man who came to judge our progress a week or so ago was called Mick (one of my favourite names, as you know, given my love of Mick Hucknall) and sadly he was probably just about as nice as Mick Hucknall is as I have heard he is a very rude man. Anyway, allotment Mick said we couldn't have any more time, we had cleared a lot but not planted anything yadda yadda. So I open up the newsletter having a peruse and there is an obituary saying MICK IS DEAD (because what else would an obit say I guess).

This dramatic conversation with my husband ensues:
Screenshot 2022-08-26 at 20.05.20.png

Screenshot 2022-08-26 at 20.05.28.png

We then try and work out what day we last saw him and turns out it was the day the poor chap popped his clogs so now we are convinced our allotment was the last straw and I really am going to prison.

1661540844262.png

But then I realise the bottom of the obit is signed MICK again but in bold?! So I'm like hang on

Screenshot 2022-08-26 at 20.08.11.png

I'm fed up of scribbling his name out his name is fukin Mick lol
I'm freaking out because I'm like how could a 86 year old man manage to run his own plot and then die?!
Screenshot 2022-08-26 at 20.09.51.png

So I then have to google the entire committee membership hierarchy to find out there are TWO fuckin old men called Mick

Anyway I feel so bad because I was laughing so much and it is sad because RIP mystery Mick and I hope I haven't offended anyone but idk how one patch of grass has brought so much chaos.

• Haha
  • Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
The mix of chat on here always makes me giggle… admitting deep dark secrets you’ve never shared and then right under it is more suggestion on how do deal with suede 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
I mean the odds are it wouldn’t have set alight but imagine being the exception to the rule? I couldn’t tell my dad the true cause of the fire.

I couldn’t have slept easily wondering what that thing was up to. Irrational thinking is so much worse post-midnight isn’t it?

Hammering is a good idea but yeah, bit noisy at midnight 😂

I’m thinking of posting it back to the company with a note but is that a bit mafia & horses head vibes and would anything come of it and can I really be arsed?

I am SO thankful this didn’t happen with RLF present, I mean it would’ve been hilarious but too humbling. He’d never have let me live it down. I might tell him one day when it’s all in the past. (Also, I’ve just remembered finding a vibrator in an alleyway a while back, I assumed it was just teens having a laugh [surely no one is fun/wild enough to be up to those sorts of hijinks in public?] but what if it was some other poor soul who went through the same terror as me?)

I’m a bit worried that by destroying it I may have brought bad dick karma upon myself? I will have to test RLF when I see him. Anyway, it seems to be truly dead and gone. I really wouldn’t be surprised if it resurrected itself though tbh. It’s going in the communal bin in a bit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
New thread already, I can't believe it.

Jack Grealish #71 A thread discussing anything but Jack Grealish

• Haha
Just in case anyone wanted to know the cripplingly awkward scenario of events that would happen should I ever run into Bae, I can tell you now I'd probably just say something to him like "Fuck, you are good looking" cause I just say what I think to people.

• Heart
  • Haha