Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I love Holibae, that second one is amazing. I would maim someone to get him to look at me like that.

Reactions: 2
Imagine him in them workmen pants, u know which ones I mean. his bum would look incred

Reactions: 8
Its a shame he hasn't displayed any behaviours that make this fantasy in any way realistic. I would not trust him to put together flat pack furniture and I cannot fully visualise him doing something practical.

Reactions: 12
Ruben has just put another picture on his Instagram stories. I’m fuming with Jack that he isn’t giving us the content we need and deserve. Maybe we should complain to Nike?

Reactions: 6
Its a shame he hasn't displayed any behaviours that make this fantasy in any way realistic. I would not trust him to put together flat pack furniture and I cannot fully visualise him doing something practical.
He would be like... bottom of the rung. You know like the 16-year-old apprentice who's literally just started and is there to observe, make tea, and pitch in with a bit of heavy lifting. That's Jack, but his permanent job.

Reactions: 8
ugh imagine him sawing on a hot summer’s day with no top on, or like laying patio flags with no top on, or scooting out from under a car with no top on

or, you know…

chopping wood.

There aren’t any shirtless LJs are there? Imagine if he dropped an unseen from that era

Reactions: 11
Ruben has just put another picture on his Instagram stories. I’m fuming with Jack that he isn’t giving us the content we need and deserve. Maybe we should complain to Nike?
There must be some kind of award we can give to Ruben to recognise his excellent work, and encourage his colleagues to follow suit.

Shirtless LumberJack has the potential to end me for good. He'd better have still had the

Reactions: 6
Ruben is running circles around Jack in the sexy pic department. Come on, Jack. Give us what we need!

Reactions: 3
I felt all of this deep down. Someone write it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.