Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we getting to that injury time of year again for Jack? The abuse of him on Twitter is uncalled for.

Reactions: 3
I go out for one afternoon/evening and I lose you all!

Deciding on my position. At the moment I'm leaning towards bottom because I'm tired.

Feel fiercely protective of bae at the moment but not as lustful. Just want to give him a big old cuddle.

Reactions: 4
am so so so so sorry for being the smack head of the thread and having a bit of piss head waffle sometimes i am sorry xxx here is my t@x xxxx soz it’s not sexy or nothin best ur gonna get xxxxxxxx no high standards around here pls eye am fucked

Reactions: 12
Always lurking but hardly post in this thread but you always have me howling
Great choice in photos

Reactions: 6
Baebe, you’re alive and well! How’s the tum? Are you allowed to return back to training soon?

Reactions: 6
much better than I was thank you I’ve felt this past week I’m finally getting back to normal. Not that I was ever normal but ygm

I feel like I’ve missed 747484 threads
So happy you're doing better.

You've missed nothing. He's recharging his batteries after his hot girl summer.

Reactions: 5
So happy you're doing better.

You've missed nothing. He's recharging his batteries after his hot girl summer.

I managed to drag my ass to the Bournemouth game and witnessed bae drop like a sack of spuds, he was down for a little while. Hopefully back in action on Saturday

Reactions: 9

I managed to drag my ass to the Bournemouth game and witnessed bae drop like a sack of spuds, he was down for a little while. Hopefully back in action on Saturday
Glad you've been out and about! Where were you sitting?

I had to leave at half time because I was in the East Stand and was honestly being cooked alive, so I didn't see him

Reactions: 5
Glad you've been out and about! Where were you sitting?

I had to leave at half time because I was in the East Stand and was honestly being cooked alive, so I didn't see him
I was also in East Stand! With my child so you can imagine the hell, with it being so bloody warm. We kept going inside for breaks but stayed until around 75 minutes.
It was unbearable wasn’t it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.