Jack Grealish #67 Give us a lift in your UberDog, admire our crocs and give us a snog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does it look like peps stuck that infront of him like u do with a child to keep him busy i love him sm
That’s exactly what it looks like. 🤣 My first thought was that he was reading Tattle but nope he was probably being a stroppy tit and annoying everyone so someone sat him down with a film.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Before I fall asleep after all the wine, is anyone else fed up of all the recent articles ?
Man City warned about Grealish, Grealish will be back at villa next season, it’s now or never for Grealish… they seriously have nothing to write about except him, but he’s not creating stories so they just keep making more rubbish up.
How do people actually earn a living from this ? (might be looking for a new job 😂😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Before I fall asleep after all the wine, is anyone else fed up of all the recent articles ?
Man City warned about Grealish, Grealish will be back at villa next season, it’s now or never for Grealish… they seriously have nothing to write about except him, but he’s not creating stories so they just keep making more rubbish up.
How do people actually earn a living from this ? ( might be looking for a new job 😂😂)
I don't really read sports news so can't comment, but I just want to say that your post-two-bottles-of-wine-on-a-hot-evening thoughts are so enviably classy. 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6
32 degrees in Manchester tomorrow. I reckon it’s still 50-50 whether he’ll have the under armour on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't really read sports news so can't comment, but I just want to say that your post-two-bottles-of-wine-on-a-hot-evening thoughts are so enviably classy. 💙
Thanks, can assure you there is nothing classy about me tonight, can hardly see, and not sure I will make it up the stairs without assistance, but I’m going to take that comment and run with it 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
has anyone seen juno? when all the guys are running and they’re flapping everywhere? that’s what i want

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.