Jack Grealish #65 Oh sweet Jacqueline, please show us your p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe sasha will bring out a range of cock rings with her new collection that he can model

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s just so sad, the 🐌 (RIP) was perfect. If ever the legs and pit hair go then I will be done. Bold statement I know so I will add probably be done.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
It’s just so sad, the 🐌 (RIP) was perfect. If ever the legs and pit hair goes then I will be done. Bold statement I know so I will add probably be done.
Don't worry, there is no laser in the world power enough to do those legs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ll do the new thread if I can find some proper photos of the kits. Mine are all cropped and/or taken from funny angles.

He doesn't stand for nonsense and I love it.

I love this feisty little twit.

Also a bit scared of him marching in here one day and calling us a tit irrelevant page 😟

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ll do the new thread if I can find some proper photos of the kits. Mine are all cropped and/or taken from funny angles.

I love this feisty little twit.

Also a bit scared of him marching in here one day and calling us a tit and irrelevant page 😟
Can I introduce you to getty images?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
ooooh. he doesn’t usually swear so publicly does he? is jacky boy in a bad mood?
He is annoyed that he misjudged our preferences re his pubes.

Nah I bet he's pissed cos he actually had a decent enough game

I bet whoever at sportbible approved that post is pooing themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is annoyed that he misjudged our preferences re his pubes.

Nah I bet he's pissed cos he actually had a decent enough game

I bet whoever at sportbible approved that post is pooing themselves
He might also be pissed off that it looks like he was being disrespectful to his manager? Or would he not care about that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.