Jack Grealish #65 Oh sweet Jacqueline, please show us your p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s Rodri going to communicate the ansas to us though if he’s not on social media? Is he writing us a letter?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would it be a suitable question to ask him, or is the 🐌 officially deemed to be part of the pubes and therefore not an acceptable thing to ask him about?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if A Star barbers does downstairs as well as upstairs..?

Would it be a suitable question to ask him, or is the 🐌 officially deemed to be part of the pubes and therefore not an acceptable thing to ask him about?
How are you getting the opportunity to ask him questions?

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
would have absolutely loved to have seen the waxer/lasery person’s face when it was jack bleeping grealish lying on the table

edit: was actually talking to my wAxer about this a while ago, cause if it’s a woman doing a man there has to be another member of staff in the room because the men usually get happy because of all the positions you have to put their willies in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sasha talked about laser removal in one of her blogs recently 😕 I bet that's why they were going on those spa trips

• Sad
Reactions: 4
If they did then he would definitley have a severe fade wouldn't he 😞
OMG do you think any remaining pubes are blonde with a dark bit at the edges?

1659957383604.jpeg

Sasha talked about laser removal in one of her blogs recently 😕 I bet that's why they were going on those spa trips
Why would you get such a gorgeous, perfectly hairy boyfriend and then do that to him/let him do that to himself? Makes no sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.