Jack Grealish #61 Kick me Bae-Bae one more time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sat in Barnes and Noble with my dad while we wait for our separate flights, and of course we’re knee deep in nip. He’s aware of my “British gossip friends,” as he calls you all, bless him, but he doesn’t need to know how truly feral we all are. That veil doesn’t need to drop.
There are some things that dads really don’t need to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sat in Barnes and Noble with my dad while we wait for our separate flights, and of course we’re knee deep in nip. He’s aware of my “British gossip friends,” as he calls you all, bless him, but he doesn’t need to know how truly feral we all are. That veil doesn’t need to drop.
British gossip friends makes us sound very civilised

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m sat in Barnes and Noble with my dad while we wait for our separate flights, and of course we’re knee deep in nip here. He’s aware of my “British gossip friends,” as he calls you all, bless him, but he doesn’t need to know how truly feral we all are. That veil doesn’t need to drop.
My apologies.
5BBE4E20-87CA-47D8-955C-E8359440B751.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
soooo… @cornflower @ruby1080 @rosierose91 @Sarararah @jumpmoon @wonderstruck25 (and any other fic writer) all these nips and ice baths not been stirring up any (creative) juices? 👀
Yes but I’m going at @ruby1080 speed so basically that means NO

how does my new photo look? I did the colour dabber to match the sky to blend it a bit more (computer whizz)

British gossip friends 😂😭

MARRY ME

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
how does my new photo look? I did the colour dabber to match the sky to blend it a bit more (computer whizz)
With it being that small, it looks like Abe is naked and sliding down a snowy mountain with a glint of sunlight shining on his peck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Did we ever have a poll on our fave alter ego? Now that we also have Bea maybe it is time 🥺
maybe a photo-less one where people provide photos of their chosen alter ego? As don’t think they were finalised last time and we’re getting close to crunch time here

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.