Jack Grealish #61 Kick me Bae-Bae one more time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. Sometimes I’m feral and sometimes I’m not. For the days I’m not, I just want to hug the guy. ❤
Sometimes he looks like the sweetest, cuddliest, most perfect boyfriend, and then other times he looks like he’d roll off you without a word after a bit of a one-sided ravage. Not that I’d be complaining, I guess. A ravage is a ravage, let’s be honest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
going to need you to post the full picture of your new pic pls
here’s the one I made so I could try and get the nip in but it looks too amateur

NEARLY PUT A FULL SCREENSHOT WHERE YOU COULD SEE TINY SELFIES IN THE PREVIEW BIT AT THE BOTTOM 🤮🤮

027CB8C4-A0E5-4AD4-9EC5-3A380463FE99.jpeg

what poll do we want for next thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
here’s the one I made so I could try and get the nip in but it looks too amateur

NEARLY PUT A FULL SCREENSHOT WHERE YOU COULD SEE TINY SELFIES IN THE PREVIEW BIT AT THE BOTTOM 🤮🤮

View attachment 1442940

I want to know why the random lilac block, but I also don't want to know because its giving technophobe vibes

Poll....fave pool photo, fave preseason photo, fave vpl photo?

Has everyone seen the new clip from Together of Ruben's morning routine? It's on City's insta

Somehow I feel bae's won't be quite so wholesome...morning dump, let Skye out for a wee, scouse shower (sorry @2busyshopping34 ), find lemon tracksuit, get in taxi

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No shower, just deodorant on your pits
can confirm i do wash myself regularly, bae would know 😛

I want to know why the random lilac block, but I also don't want to know because its giving technophobe vibes

Poll....fave pool photo, fave preseason photo, fave vpl photo?

Has everyone seen the new clip from Together of Ruben's morning routine? It's on City's insta

Somehow I feel bae's won't be quite so wholesome...morning dump, let Skye out for a wee, scouse shower (sorry @2busyshopping34 ), find lemon tracksuit, get in taxi
u forgot having a morning wank in the mirror my love

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 1442940

You had to crop out all the side-by-side layout photos of you and bae testing out how you’d look together, didn’t you

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dunno how to make it so I can get the nip in my avatar without doing the block thing (it’s meant to be cornflower blue 🤭) as it’s a long picture and the nip is in the corner

I used to do baby wipe showers (sorry planet Earth 💙💚 love you) sometimes 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I dunno how to make it so I can get the nip in my avatar without doing the block thing (it’s meant to be cornflower blue 🤭) as it’s a long picture and the nip is in the corner

I used to do baby wipe showers (sorry planet Earth 💙💚 love you) sometimes 😭
Maybe try this… if you don’t mind white border
4EA0F6B9-0509-4335-99DF-657AFB299811.jpeg

or this

12295413-DE34-4E0D-820B-B49158117187.jpeg

Or this
E889A740-EA4D-48F5-BCEC-651F51D6D2C9.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sometimes he looks like the sweetest, cuddliest, most perfect boyfriend, and then other times he looks like he’d roll off you without a word after a bit of a one-sided ravage. Not that I’d be complaining, I guess. A ravage is a ravage, let’s be honest.
“One-sided ravage”. 🥵 And now I’ll think about that for the rest of the day.

Safe travels home, broski.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.