Jack Grealish #60 you have a fabulously symmetrical face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder when i’ll stop wanting to shag him silly because this is getting beyond a joke now. i want my life back.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahhh that lovely bilateral mirroring 👁👄👁

1658085527092.png

Not even sure if this is symmetrical enough given his lil pink eye but...

1658085624243.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How long do we think it will take for Haaland to "get" him

View attachment 1424872
I think they'll actually get on well. Haaland's quite dry and I think Jack has a little bit of that type of humour underneath his sunny persona.

And in the last Inside City Haaland was trying so hard with Alvarez too, which makes me think he might be sociable and friendly.

So add that to a bit of a football connection and I think we have a chance of a hilarious friendship.

Have a nice symmetrical face.
Ej36b1kXgAAVwC3.jpg_large.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@jumpmoon capri sun in the freezer is an amazing idea why have i never thought of that!

it’s movie night on love island. i would absolutely love to be a fly on the wall for jack’s movie night divulging all his dirty little secrets

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is @ruby1080 every going to be allowed to stop working and come back to play with us?!
Maybe at the end of the month 😢 Sooner if Grealo sends me an advance of my future housekeeping money.

Which he might feel like doing when he sees that I’ve commissioned a highly scientific study that confirms that he is PRETTY (I may not have been immediately convinced that he actually has a symmetrical face so needed some proof. I personally see some gloriously perfect asymmetries but that’s just me).

The official verdict is that he’s pretty 😍

1658089594156.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
@jumpmoon capri sun in the freezer is an amazing idea why have i never thought of that!
We needed @wonderstruck25 and her ma to show us the way to refreshment 🍹 full credit to ha 🍹

(Capri Suns, along with Dioralyte, the sadly discontinued Pret Yoga Bunny cans, and milk thistle are also part of the delicious and quenching Jumpmoon hangover package for when you are feeling less than symmetrical)

1658089618599.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.