Jack Grealish #59 Dripping in Van Cleef, we wish he’d make us q***f

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did the same. I dunno what this means.
When it was the round about something red I was then chastising him like “say red apple you thicko. Merge the rounds together”

Can we do something around lassoing? @2busyshopping34 gets it in her response 🤷🏻‍♀️

Jack Grealish #60 - Lasso (choke) us with your dick

I mean my personal preference would be

Jack Grealish #60 Babs over the other side of the pond, hope to god he gets rid of the blonde

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yanno 'ow on wattpad roight, the teens do the 'whose playin' who' page,

So in offside (which I will go back to I promise) Hannah is played by Leah Williamson.

Also jack, choke me like that please 🥵
Screenshot_20220717-171315.png
Screenshot_20220717-171605.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion - Jack Grealish #60 Bae is in the USA, we're hoping for dick picks along the way

• Heart
when i tell you i am SCREECHING at this

he really is no thoughts just vibes aint he

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He was ready to throw some hands when he thought he was being insulted 🤣

• Haha
Please can the thread title be that

Jack Grealish #60 you have a fabulously symmetrical face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He really, truly, honest-to-Christ could not tell if it was an insult 😂 I imagine this is how he was in school. A wot?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.