Jack Grealish #59 Dripping in Van Cleef, we wish he’d make us q***f

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like we’re missing a cheap trick without some sort of cowboy/(reverse) cowgirl/yeehaw /giddy up reference in the next title because who doesn’t love a rhyming cliche?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
he can do the lasoo with his cock and slap me with it like i’m a dirty fuckin cow in the wild of texas

• Haha
Reactions: 8
DA9259BF-A6AB-4F31-9F04-70202158D0BF.png

this gives me he’s just found out you know the offside rule and he’s calling all his mates over to tell them and make you explain it again

“oi geez am tellin ya she nose it, gowan say it tell em wot u just told me”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Every single fecking thing about him here

Christ on a bike, I can’t wait for the new season to start ♥
Just saw you had posted it earlier. He is extra adorable in this. Doing some good thinking Jack. Love how they all praised him for getting apple ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Dpes anyone worry we are living on borrowed time when we get over 50 pages? Pls someone decisive put their foot down re a thread title

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just saw you had posted it earlier. He is extra adorable in this. Doing some good thinking Jack. Love how they all praised him for getting apple ☺
Not gonna lie I shouted apple at my phone as he said apple

Me:

#BasicBitchSunday

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20220717-160744_YouTube.jpg

Me: finding out he has a girlfriend.
Jack: knows he's guna shag me regardless.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No title, but I liked the idea of coloring out his pants to make him look naked, so here’s this at least
8CEB7277-14A3-4F8C-B257-FAC7F37B98A1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.