Jack Grealish #59 Dripping in Van Cleef, we wish he’d make us q***f

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

is laporte a bit too rascal for JG?

also howling that he thinks he can comment on other peoples fashion sense when he’s willingly worn this outfit
View attachment 1409183
Never mind “what is this” bro, how about “where the duck were you?”

Maybe he turned up in the white shorts and the City media team are being evil and withholding it from us.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never mind “what is this” bro, how about “where the duck were you?”

Maybe he turned up in the white shorts and the City media team are being evil and withholding it from us.
They are maybe drip feeding us the pictures of today and saving the best until last 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Erling the Murderous Ghost is giving me the heebie jeebies. This season’s gonna be difficult for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Do you think they lay out their clothes for first day back like kids on the first day back to school?

I remember everything down to underwear and socks being laid out like a person on the floor for the morning

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where is he? 😭

Do you think he’s got the squits after eating something dodgy in Greece?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Not going to lie after the day I’ve had bae has thoroughly piss me off.

Where is he?

Why have I had to watch Walker carry his spare clothes for if he has a wee wee accident in?

JS is my only saving Grace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe he is confused and thinks he needs presenting to the fans again like last year

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.