Jack Grealish #59 Dripping in Van Cleef, we wish he’d make us q***f

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pls let me drink his sweet nectar like this
man same. i never used to feel this way until i starting reading all these fan fics

for the sake of my sanity i hope he one day shaves his beard so that i lose interest

or maybe proposes because i think when that day comes i will also start feeling weird

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Poor France wedding. Does no one else remember the insanity when we saw the 🐘?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was conflicted about France. Appreciated the 🐘 shot but the circumstances were a bit icky.

However, it did also give us WOT A TOIME TO BE ALOIVE! and DECENT FACE

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is he not in any of the arrivals pics ffs

The silly bastard better have come back today
Forgot how to set his alarm? Forgot he moved to City last year and turned up at Villa instead? Skye sat on him and wouldn’t let him leave? He was too invested in the new Tattle poll?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I voted for them all because it’s Jack and he wasn’t eating skittles so he will always be fit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Surely this stands alone though? This is the closest we’ve got to seeing his actual 🍆

View attachment 1408989
I’m on the fence with it and may change my vote I dunno. It’s so fuckin blurry and I just wanna see it bare and erect as he strokes it in front of me, I wanna know what it’s *like* 😂 there is no pleasing me 😭

And it just doesn’t hit *quite* the same way the below images do, I’d have to vote for vegas for the teeny tinies as well if I were to vote for France, as they’re probs on a par (partly bc the headlines/discussion that accompany chaotic party jack are 🙄 IMHormonalBitchO)
7A8595EA-FB56-42CF-9574-5B9B452E015F.png

CB9F07B5-4A5A-4FD5-A5B9-7039771E7E44.png

A5D1B72C-2AA1-4CB0-98C4-405B1296C8C9.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m on the fence with it and may change my vote I dunno. It’s so fuckin blurry and I just wanna see it bare and erect as he strokes it in front of me, I wanna know what it’s *like* 😂 there is no pleasing me 😭

And it just doesn’t hit *quite* the same way the below images do, I’d have to vote for vegas for the teeny tinies as well if I were to vote for France, as they’re probs on a par (partly bc the headlines/discussion that accompany chaotic party jack are 🙄 IMHormonalBitchO)
View attachment 1409012
View attachment 1409013
View attachment 1409014
I feel like I should probably also vote for Athens because of that middle photo but I was just done by then. It didn’t have the same impact as Santorini.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Forgot how to set his alarm? Forgot he moved to City last year and turned up at Villa instead? Skye sat on him and wouldn’t let him leave? He was too invested in the new Tattle poll?
He surely voted for every holiday option, and then waited for us to post all the pretty pictures. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like I should probably also vote for Athens because of that middle photo but I was just done by then. It didn’t have the same impact as Santorini.
Did he get his tits out in santorini as well? I thought all the sluttiness was in athens and he was just cute boyfriend in santorini but tbf he could’ve been in some back garden in middlesborough in those photos for all I’d notice

Where was he when he got his feet out yesterday?! 😍 I don’t actually suck toes btw (I’d suck his tho)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did he get his tits out in santorini as well? I thought all the sluttiness was in athens and he was just cute boyfriend in santorini but tbf he could’ve been in some back garden in middlesborough in those photos for all I’d notice

Where was he when he got his feet out yesterday?! 😍 I don’t actually suck toes btw (I’d suck his tho)
The first topless pics were Santorini

Screenshot_20220711-183033_Instagram.jpg

Tingers were out in Athens

• Heart
  • Haha

The 6 white shorts photos/mask photo that dropped on a Saturday teatime were Santorini. The white shorts in your photo were Athens, I think. The feet were Athens.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

is laporte a bit too rascal for JG?

also howling that he thinks he can comment on other peoples fashion sense when he’s willingly worn this outfit
296BC72E-8744-4894-8CD9-07203EA5B6B3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.