Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this will never get boring.

Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of the outline of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thicc, THICK.

Jack Grealish #56 - God has been listening, we’ve seen the outline of Abe’s wick.. we’re too far gone, even the piss poor English won’t give us the ick.

My final gift -
Looks like all of the island hopping has brought out baes freckles 🥺❤

F603BD8F-CD62-4F17-8615-A0CC3653E720.jpeg

GOODNIGHT.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of the outline of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thicc, THICK.

Jack Grealish #56 - God has been listening, we’ve seen the outline of Abe’s wick.. we’re too far gone, even the piss poor English won’t give us the ick.

My final gift -

View attachment 1377212

GOODNIGHT.
THOSE FRECKLES. THOSE LASHES.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
if someone could start the new thread I’d be eternally greatful, my privelleges were removed once upon a time for being rebellious in the OG Jack thread. Thanks brothers.

9850D0FA-A8DA-4D3F-8F4E-FC77619FED81.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4

My final gift -

View attachment 1377212

GOODNIGHT.
THE LASHES!!! I pay for mine and they never look that good!!

Reactions: 3
if someone could start the new thread I’d be eternally greatful, my privelleges were removed once upon a time for being rebellious in the OG Jack thread. Thanks brothers.

View attachment 1377594
Crying, I didn't know you could get that taken away

Which title are we going with? This one?

Reactions: 7
Crying, I didn't know you could get that taken away

Which title are we going with? This one?

I know 😂😭

I think that had the most likes - must be paired with the picture in question 😎 - NOT THE VIDEO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.