Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was also was responsible for one of the only 2 nominations PJ received the entire time he was in the house, and I still hold a grudge for that.
remind me never to get on your bad side 🤣 holding a grudge over a nomination 20 years later i’m screeching

• Haha
Reactions: 7
remind me never to get on your bad side 🤣 holding a grudge over a nomination 20 years later i’m screeching
I feel that by now, this level of insanity from me, should not be surprising to anyone 😂

She only did it because he had her number too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Well, I had a crackpot dream last night - no Jack sadly.
Basically - I was in this flat and had Haaland trying to break in and attack me and who comes to save the day?
Who is my knight in shining armour??

it's.............................................. DJ RUSSKE x

I think the tweet/insta defending Jack is to blame.
F off TT.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well, I had a crackpot dream last night - no Jack sadly.
Basically - I was in this flat and had Haaland trying to break in and attack me and who comes to save the day?
Who is my knight in shining armour??

it's.............................................. DJ RUSSKE x

I think the tweet/insta defending Jack is to blame.
F off TT.
I'd have rather let Haaland in tbh. Would have felt safer.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Late to the BB chat….but yes BB3 was one of the best series along with BB5 and BB7.

BB6 was crazy and extremely tacky but have a soft spot for it. Kinga and the bottle, Makosi thinking she was pregnant 😂

It all when downhill after BB8 imo…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Late to the BB chat….but yes BB3 was one of the best series along with BB5 and BB7.

BB6 was crazy and extremely tacky but have a soft spot for it. Kinga and the bottle, Makosi thinking she was pregnant 😂

It all when downhill after BB8 imo…

At least once a month I or one of my friends will say to eachother "you better know yourself, little girl" Aisleyne BB7 style

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
oh lord… his abs here. I just want to sit on them. Today’s heat is going to be dangerous. I already can’t distinguish between what is mere sweat and what is… not
RLF has informed me I tried it on multiple times last night..... in my sleep.... (hopefully before I dreamt of TT)

I can't do another day of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.