Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine what he smells like all sweaty post orgasm 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

sasha plssss show us the bathroom cabinet i must know the aftershave + deodorant

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Was it these threads where we used to bully someone relentlessly about their burger nips through a white shirt or do I really have more than one place in my life where I'd do that?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was it these threads where we used to bully someone relentlessly about their burger nips through a white shirt or do I really have more than one place in my life where I'd do that?
I can't I'm trying not to laugh hubby's a sleep and I'm almost shaking the bed from trying to sleep laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s the latest?! Has Bae been spotted since Vegas? All I know is my mate is trying to ask for extra curriculars in Spanish. I’m totally Grealished 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m most surprised by the fruit pastille’s popularity.

I assume you’ll have all the photos ready to go?
I think fruit pastille is the obvious answer if you had to name the first thing that comes in to your head. It's the classic shape.

P.s. its 7.30 on my first day of freedom and one of my directs is already texting me? Get fucked mate, you are nothing to me now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So you shall not put ice lolies in your vagina. You do learn something new every day. 😂
The little Gucci twit has been AWOL from insta too long now. That is not ok. He has about two weeks left until Pep wants him well rested and ready to work so think it's time for him to be with gf and mommy now.
Read somewhere that Meg has her hen do in Dubai and Sasha is not there. And I that thought that they are BFF:s for life... 😇🙃

Reactions: 3
Course. Would you expect anything else?!
OFC I love the bald fuckboy.
Still better he got screwed out of a place in the final.
@333149O I LOVED it so much! Could talk about it forever.
I make BB3 references on a daily basis that no-one will ever know what I am going on about 'she's a beg-a-friend' is one of my faves.
you guys are my people 😭😭😭😭 BB3 was my fave!! the rich/poor twist, our queen allison hammond, kate and spencer, jade!!! i can also vividly remember the amount of black tower wine that was drank.

who else used to stay up and watch the live stream of them sleeping like a proper little creep.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah I loved BB3! I forget that so many current celebs originated from the big brother house.

who else used to stay up and watch the live stream of them sleeping like a proper little creep.
Always hoped to catch something steamy but it was literally just them sleeping, maybe someone popping to the loo if you were lucky.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else not realise for years that Radio 1 Adele is BB3 Adele? Or are you all far more astute than me

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So you shall not put ice lolies in your vagina. You do learn something new every day. 😂
The little Gucci twit has been AWOL from insta too long now. That is not ok. He has about two weeks left until Pep wants him well rested and ready to work so think it's time for him to be with gf and mommy now.
Read somewhere that Meg has her hen do in Dubai and Sasha is not there. And I that thought that they are BFF:s for life... 😇🙃
Apparently the hen happened a while ago and sasha is in pictures Megan posted of it the other day.

Reactions: 1
Also forget that Brian Dowling originated from BB.
I loved Brian doing.. remember when they did a big brother with member from older big brother. I just remember he at hot food had milk but then hit his foot and it went everywhere

If there was ever a day for an ice lolly then this is going to be it broskis. I’ve only got nobbly bobblies in the freezer though 😲

And some Mr Freezes but I’m not going anywhere near them.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Anyone else not realise for years that Radio 1 Adele is BB3 Adele? Or are you all far more astute than me
No way?! You didn't know!? So funny. Good to see her doing well for herself.

I really didn't like her on BB3, she was SO sly and bitchy. Looking back, I probably didn't like her because she was too like my 2002 self. She was also was responsible for one of the only 2 nominations PJ received the entire time he was in the house, and I still hold a grudge for that.

I was really interested to see how she'd evolved when she did I'm a Celeb, but I still didn't like her on that.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.