Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Course. Would you expect anything else?!

OFC I love the bald fuckboy.

Still better he got screwed out of a place in the final.

@333149O I LOVED it so much! Could talk about it forever.

I make BB3 references on a daily basis that no-one will ever know what I am going on about 'she's a beg-a-friend' is one of my faves.

The small ones are very icky, and make me very sad.

He and I had been getting on so well...
I met PJ. And one of the other ones. I still have part of his shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@cobette mate I genuinely just thought it was me and my fam that make these references still to this day.. I am so happy rn

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I pray that he’s surrounded himself with good people who tell him daily how lovely his nipples are and so he’d hopefully not resort to such measures. I wonder if he’s named them 💭
Jack loves his own nipples to much to change them. Bet he flicks his nipes to make them hard for pictures

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think he's just closer to the camera in the bigger nipped photo, and also probably warmer because he was outside. The AC would have been full blast in the hotel room = small nips.

I prefer the smaller ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
On the big brother front… did anyone ever go be in the crowd? I went, it rained, it was cold and I hated every second of it 🥴

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think he's just closer to the camera in the bigger nipped photo, and also probably warmer because he was outside. The AC would have been full blast in the hotel room = small nips.

I prefer the smaller ones.
I love his tiny hard little nips they make me so so weak

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.