Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just some quiet nipple appreciation because I tried to hate them the other night but they look incredible and hard and brown and kill.me. []
E4A7D7B7-907A-43F7-9B91-C07AE3E8C1F7.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No you did not. Rex well damn.

my all time fav i have to go for the season with nikkie
My fave is BB3.

Just left school. Just turned 18. There was a World Cup. Best days. I've re-watched it more times than I can remember and I still have a crushing sadness when it finishes.

@Violetroselily guess which HM I was obsessed with and ran up a phone bill of £77 trying to save from eviction?! You'll laugh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

i was meant to post this a week ago when it was relevant to the conversation xxx think it was meant to go with the can he change a tyre debate

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My fave is BB3.

Just left school. Just turned 18. There was a World Cup. Best days. I've re-watched it more times than I can remember and I still have a crushing sadness when it finishes.

@Violetroselily guess which HM I was obsessed with and ran up a phone bill of £77 trying to save from eviction?! You'll laugh.
Spencer? Was he known for pissing somewhere or on something? Or have I made that up

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My fave is BB3.

I loved Big Brother 3 so much that I bought the dvd best bits of it lmfaooo.

“Sandy be careful!!”

Alex behind the door buttoning up his shirt to that’s the way ahuh ahuh I like it.

“I’m a qualified barrister”

It was World Cup yes, oh my GOD what a time. They were all always pissed up every night too. Better days indeed.

*video below for reference. Topic of BB3 is exciting to me. I’ll write a dissertation on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
ok one of the gals said:

C968F713-0F88-4DFA-879F-90610161F20C.png

as she would want it to melt so he could pour it inside her like champagne and he could lap her up with it, and use the long bit of ice that hasn’t melted to duck her with.
wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The other baldy- PJ?
Course. Would you expect anything else?!

OFC I love the bald fuckboy.

Still better he got screwed out of a place in the final.

@333149O I LOVED it so much! Could talk about it forever.

I make BB3 references on a daily basis that no-one will ever know what I am going on about 'she's a beg-a-friend' is one of my faves.

Yeah they have gone smaller but they’re harder in the new photo. I think in the holibelly one he’s a little bloated and they have stretched 💕
The small ones are very icky, and make me very sad.

He and I had been getting on so well...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah they have gone smaller but they’re harder in the new photo. I think in the holibelly one he’s a little bloated and they have stretched 💕

I have just googled it and nipples can actually shrink. Wtf.

Bae's oestrogen has been reducing

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.