Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyways who is watching love island i wanna know your faves
Don’t really like any of the girls 😞 Gemma has grown on me a bit and I guess Indiyah and Paige are okay.

Ekin su is awful!

Really like the boys… Luca and Davide are both winning for me atm!! Oh and Jaques is surprisingly funny

Reactions: 3
Don’t really like any of the girls 😞 Gemma has grown on me a bit and I guess Indiyah and Paige are okay.

Ekin su is awful!

Really like the boys… Luca and Davide are both winning for me atm!! Oh and Jaques is surprisingly funny
omg i LOVE ekin su she is feral and after everyone and i’m like…same xx she throws herself at men like me on a night out after one sniff of a vodka tonic.

davide is an icon - he is so unintentionally funny he proper cracks me up

luca is a man baby and the very definition of can give it but can’t take it. very immature and stroppy. actually think gemma is too level headed and mature for him which is ironic considering she’s the teenager.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
omg i LOVE ekin su she is feral and after everyone and i’m like…same xx she throws herself at men like me on a night out after one sniff of a vodka tonic.

davide is an icon - he is so unintentionally funny he proper cracks me up

luca is a man baby and the very definition of can give it but can’t take it. very immature and stroppy. actually think gemma is too level headed and mature for him which is ironic considering she’s the teenager.
This Charlie new guy looks like a dad

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember Kinga in big brother because the new girl gives me mad Kinga vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember Kinga in big brother because the new girl gives me mad Kinga vibes
I was too young for BB at that time but I remember my mum and her friend talking about the bottle and not understanding what she’d done 🫣💀

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
what the bloody hell is going on??? Christ on a bike i beg bae give us a photo dump they’re talking about ice lollies xxx also just realised i never posted the answers to my super amazin quiz but i’m on my way to the club so later x

i just love yous you do make me smile and think ?? after a long day 💕💕
94BE3EDA-EBA7-4803-A6CA-0AFD4F25AF95.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
what the bloody hell is going on??? Christ on a bike i beg bae give us a photo dump they’re talking about ice lollies xxx also just realised i never posted the answers to my super amazin quiz but i’m on my way to the club so later x

i just love yous you do make me smile and think ?? after a long day 💕💕View attachment 1362933
Go ask your friend which ice lolly they would have inside them. Then use jack pictures to show there reactio

• Haha
  • Heart

i just love yous you do make me smile and think ?? after a long day 💕💕View attachment 1362933
Can you post the answers tomorrow pls? I haven't attempted it yet. Feeling like a bleep for not doing it after I hassled you for it.

• Heart
  • Haha

The club again?!?!?!? That is so club rat of you. I love it. Have fun grealo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Who remember the blind guy micky he was great that was one of my fav series
I really didn't like that series. It was SO full of awful people.

B Block forever.

I still get sad thinking about how horrible Kat and Mo's evictions were. So glad Rachel won because it meant good won out over evil, even if she was boring.

Fancied Rex.

Will always appreciate 'Michael's got a disability - open your eyes' though.

• Heart
  • Haha

B Block forever.

I still get sad thinking about how horrible Kat and Mo's evictions were. So glad Rachel won because it meant good won out over evil, even if she was boring.

Fancied Rex.

No you did not. Rex well damn.

my all time fav i have to go for the season with nikkie

• Heart
Reactions: 2

B Block forever.

Fancied Rex.

Thought you were on about eastenders for a second there

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.