Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course you can KDB is all for you and the ice lolly. Feel like it's the perfect and innocent one for KDB
KDB is a strong and reliable man.
But he wouldn’t pull it out and suck it like Jack would.

for fucksake as if I just wrote that, I cba

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I voted for funny foot cos I felt sorry for it
I remember being in Spain once and we got a pack and they were called FRIGO PIE?! which sounds like a euphemism

1655928517512.png

also I had no idea these existed but they are suitably phallic and banana flavoured so would prolly go down a treat here

1655928632005.png

get yourselves down to Iceland freezer aisle ladies and shove it up yer hoo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I like to think this thread is our little revenge for any tabloid researchers lurking...
And they won't be able to report on it for fear of creating a public health issue.

Also, first game of the season and all the ice cream vans round the Etihad would be sold out.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'd probably freeze a real banana and let him use that instead. More structural integrity than a lolly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'd probably freeze a real banana and let him use that instead. More structural integrity than a lolly.
When two threads collide...

I present to you, Disney World's chocolate covered frozen banana.

Am now re-thinking my prior stance on bananas as those nuts...

Chocolate-and-Peanuts-covered-banana-at-Big-Top-Treats-in-Magic-Kingdom.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Does anyone remember those edible body products Jessica Simpson came out with in the mid noughties? I had absolutely no right to be wearing edible body mousse in 2006 lol but this is giving me flashbacks to the banana split flava and just living that sticky life because I was apparently trying to get fellas to lick me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've gone rocket lolly, as whilst I appreciate the Twister and the Nobbly Bobbly have textures that add something, I don't really like ice cream. Rocket lolly has nice ridges so will hopefully be a decent compromise.

John, bae, you can use the banana, that's how much I love you.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m going straight ice cream cone. 1) they’re delicious 2) you have endless options with either end 3) who doesn’t want a little nut exfoliation??
0C602CBA-CFC8-4B39-9C31-0BA33C06EC29.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.