Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no but imagine a new person finds this thread and all they want is some JG gossip and we’re all here discussing and debating the merits of which ice lolly we’d insert into our vaginas/bumholes.
NGL, I was tit scared to post here before I actually did because I thought it was far too racy for me, and it was NOTHING LIKE THIS!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not gonna lie, idk what half of these popsicles are, but I suppose what you can’t see won’t hurt, as long as it’s being administered by bae.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The lolly obv.

It's not cheating, there's no feelings involved.
"Don't worry John, I was thinking about you all the time while Jack licked a Mars ice cream out my vag and then railed me all night long."

• Haha
Reactions: 9
no but imagine a new person finds this thread and all they want is some JG gossip and we’re all here discussing and debating the merits of which ice lolly we’d insert into our vaginas/bumholes.
I like to think this thread is our little revenge for any tabloid researchers lurking...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.