Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I'm shy now.

What's JS gonna say when he finds out I let Jack shove a lolly up there for a laugh when we were having one of our heart to hearts!?

Evidence will have melted. He's not gonna know is he?!
You need something low resiude - freeze pop or fruit pastille I think

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m liking the idea with the Mars and the dick vein but for me it’s definitely gotta be the lovely ribbed twister 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m liking the idea with the Mars and the dick vein but for me it’s definitely gotta be the lovely ribbed twister 😂
Me too. Most reminiscent of his fat dick, ribbed for extra sensation AND is both ice cream and ice lolly

The perfect all rounder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
why am i deeping this ice lolly poll so much.

i mean would it be attractive if they put a callipo up there and then retracted it back into the little wrapper and then ate it all whilst maintaining eye contact???

4B5636D4-DCF7-49DE-8521-4C21A25BFB1E.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Me too. Most reminiscent of his fat dick, ribbed for extra sensation AND is both ice cream and ice lolly

The perfect all rounder
Nah, shove the Mars all the way up then lick it out.

If anyone here thinks they know me IRL please let's just never, ever speak of it. Any of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I the only person who, multiple times a day, goes to share something hilarious that has happened here with someone they know IRL and then realises...

But, alas, it's classified information and instead I just have to LOL to myself like a maniac constantly.

I did, however, tell people about the cobette butt plug because that was on brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
no but imagine a new person finds this thread and all they want is some JG gossip and we’re all here discussing and debating the merits of which ice lolly we’d insert into our vaginas/bumholes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.