Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like the colour of the other chaps suit though. I'm getting dulux polished pebble vibes
I’m the opposite! I think bae’s suit is a perfect colour but the other bloke’s is a touch grandad-esque (bae could still pull it off like, obvs)

He’s defo got big softies in that photo hasn’t he? *sigh* this is torture

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Are we meant to recognise the other chap? @LurkingAnnie is this an Everton player?
no he was just someone at the wedding.
I was just lurking on some people’s instas 🤣 think he’s the fella of Ferne and Megan’s PT

i didn’t know if it had been posted already, but I appreciated the pic and being how fickle I am with JG I thought I’d admire his hotness on this occasion

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Those sunglasses don’t fit his massive head.

Roasts are minging.

Small nips are superior.

Going back to bed👺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it gonna be me (…you might ‘been hurt, babe) putting my name to another pervy poll for the new thread then?! 😂

if so, were there any other title suggestions?

If not, plz vote angry face for option 1 or sick face for 2
1) Jack Grealish#55 Weekend at Abe’s
2) Jack Grealish#55 Weekend at Abe’s is not one of our faves

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Is it gonna be me (…you might ‘been hurt, babe) putting my name to another pervy poll for the new thread then?! 😂

And full credit goes to @Violetroselily as it was her Weekend at Abe’s photo 😀

And to @wonderstruck25 for the new name ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I prefer option two as a I love a rhyme, but I’m forever in the minority on here now 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.