Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
When did Sasha go to Dubai for Megan's hen do? When are the Pickford's getting married (I actually thought they were already married but she just used her own name still)
I know sash likes to post random pictures that sometimes makes it hard to place her, but she's been in London hasn't she?

I'm so confused.....
It was a few months ago wasn't it? And yes they got married in either 2020 or 2021 but didn't have the proper wedding because covid. So they're doing the real wedding this year I think.

Megan has only just posted photos from the hen, but I'm sure it was the time she went to Dubai in March or April

Reactions: 2

misselaineious8

what on EARTH is this conversation

and anyone that isn’t saying fruit pastille is wrong

also does anyone know what these trainers are from one of sashas recent posts? i LOVE them

View attachment 1361700
According to google lens they are Nike Air Jordan 1s

You’ve got great taste

View attachment 1361706

Oyster all day everyday, with two flakes and sprinkles 😛😛

Waiting patiently for the next line of questioning ‘if bae was an ice cream man would u fucc him/chase his van/what would the tinkly theme tune be for DJ Grealo’s van’
I'd fuck

Summerwalker

We’ve seen this before and worked out it was a Virgin Atlantic flight-someone at Virgin Atlantic is going to be in a lot of trouble for sharing that! Doubt Jack will ever fly with them again because of that! We just need the air hostesses to go to the sun with stories and pictures now!
Omg that’s terrible anything could have happened 😳

madamchristmas

VIP Member
You summarised it all better than I ever could’ve put my thoughts/opinions on this together! 👏 I fully agree.
I’m not sure how DR’s pics can look so much more incriminating and he still comes out of it all smelling like roses. Public/media perception definitely plays a large role in how they’re characterised.
i think it’s partly because there’s the news about jg’s security getting the girls numbers and then them going to the suite, which is probs more incriminating (and we all know he likes a good hotel shag)

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I’m with your granddad. I’ve been to Vegas once and the highlight was my day trip to the Grand Canyon. It was gorgeous. Vegas itself - meh. Not impressed. But I’m a nerd and a bit of a misanthrope so no clubbing for moi.
I can't lie but if I had the money I would have done a jack. The clubs, drinks sparklers on the drinks 🤣🤣

• Haha