Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
Any Disney fans here…

I have just had a 30 minute rant from a ten year old about how it upsets her that Disney always kill everyone’s parents and my mind is blown as she lists of characters who’s parents are dead 😳
You are so astute and sensitive, how have you not noticed this before now!? 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 2

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Not a particularly bad experience, but I just used to have to use one a lot and it won’t leave my brain. Do you know those dreams you have where you’re trying to run but can barely move your legs, or you’re late for something, or you just forgot to finish your degree? I have similar recurring dreams about paternosters, where I either can’t get on or can’t get off.
12 years after graduating still having the degree dreams.

• Heart

leapfrog

VIP Member
He liked this tweet a couple of hours ago, he really doesn’t care what anyone thinks.
Good for him!

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I was gonna mention you but you lie then swoop in when everyone hates him, I’m wise to you now

We can choose 12 lines for the poll - so arse things, toilet stuff etc, things that have been discussed but we haven’t yet collected official statistics for 🍑
I think there's only 3 things thay would be a no but would also depend on if I'm drunk or not

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
But I think because we can't see Holiday Jack in all his glory people are thinking he isn't the same as Parade Jack, but he is.
Yes, it’s because audio was provided on Parade Jack, and it was a massive vagina buzz killer.

• Haha