Jack Grealish #52 T**t in the hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look dirty and unkempt. As someone said upthread, all it would have taken was a phone call to guest services and much better looking women would have been made available for the VIP guest. These poor cows look like they were procured from outside the McDonald‘s up the road.
Seriously. Their concierge friend couldn’t do a good job for them? Like I see better girls at my grocery store in LA. These are some trash hoes from middle America yuck. I might have the ick from the rick(ets)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Broskis. Im on a much needed holiday without RLF and kids so I cannot catch up but where is Bae? Anyone able to do a quick fire recap?
fit bae tax to say sorry for anal questions 😘
86450592-2A57-49AB-9880-E15550423BED.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Broskis. Im on a much needed holiday without RLF and kids so I cannot catch up but where is Bae? Anyone able to do a quick fire recap?
fit bae tax to say sorry for anal questions 😘View attachment 1355962
In Vegas
Can of lager in his pocket
Bit over stimulated at a pool party, had to be wrapped in a towel
There are women in bikinis who may or may not have rickets who are exchanging numbers with his security
Dec's there too, doing what Jack does and getting away with it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
That proves to me when they do have sex and its once a month lights off panties moved to the side. Its missionary and no one cums

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's the male equivalent of readers wives? Maybe Sash gets off on him being passed around like a joint

• Haha
Reactions: 8
By replying to his comment is she not just outing his private?

So she's obviously not bothered by the reports at least.......

They are literally perfect for each other, the dim little doughnuts

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.