Jack Grealish #52 T**t in the hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off 🀣🀣🀣

although if i was sash i would be asking for the cleo prada purse in every bleeping colour after this week ✌🏼
Na sasha said primark so only primark for sasha.

Me however I want a lot of things 1 a sex tape that i can hold over jack because why not and then sell it for billions be more successful then Kim K sex tape.

I also would like the dior lady bag but that's neither here for there as im gonna order one anyway

Baby jack's first wank? Now what have I missed? 😳
Please can we don't say baby jack sounds wrong 🀣🀣.

Just like I'd we sang KDB song when have sex poor guy would lose his hard on right away isn't that right @rosierose91

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh they're at the Cosmopolitan. Wonder if they went to the Wicked Spoon buffet? I ate so much that I had to go and lie down and honestly thought my stomach was going to explode (still went again the next day though)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
... that ones got Rickets ...πŸ˜€πŸ€£View attachment 1355878
They look dirty and unkempt. As someone said upthread, all it would have taken was a phone call to guest services and much better looking women would have been made available for the VIP guest. These poor cows look like they were procured from outside the McDonaldβ€˜s up the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They look dirty and unkempt. As someone said upthread, all it would have taken was a phone call to guest services and much better looking women would have been made available for the VIP guest. These poor cows look like they were procured from outside the McDonaldβ€˜s up the road.
You can take the boys out of Brum...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.