Jack Grealish #52 T**t in the hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Told you, Abe knew that leaking the Dec pics would bring Sasha back round.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Significant delay between his "I'd duck" and her "Same xx". There is no way she hasn't seen the Sun front page.

Either she trusts him an insane amount (more than I'd ever trust anyone) and is utterly convinced nothing has happened, or else him shagging his way around Vegas is pre-approved and she gets off on it.

Significant delay between his "I'd duck" and her "Same xx". There is no way she hasn't seen the Sun front page.

Either she trusts him an insane amount (more than I'd ever trust anyone) and is utterly convinced nothing has happened, or else him shagging his way around Vegas is pre-approved and she gets off on it.
c) she's passively aggressively saying she'd duck herself because he doesn't deserve her and her head is buried in the sand about this weekend's events.

I definitely think she's pissed at him. She'd have deleted the private comment otherwise as it's outing. She's not trying to protect him.

• Wow
c) she's passively aggressively saying she'd duck herself because he doesn't deserve her and her head is buried in the sand about this weekend's events.

I definitely think she's pissed at him. She'd have deleted the private comment otherwise as it's outing. She's not trying to protect him.
this makes a lot of sense, the two lil “xx” was a bit snarky too all whilst outing his private hahah

Reactions: 1
Turkey teek and niall are posting story's I Vegas showing tyga.

So are they still there just posting now there home 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Jack Grealish #53 I'd duck

*I couldn't find that anyone had done it to create new thread

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.