Jack Grealish #49 He's so hot, he's making us sweat, we're dreaming of meeting him on Chatroulette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I currently have an excessive breakfast order on the way from a greasy spoon, so I will send you whatever I don't finish

Does anyone else get anxious when we get last page 50? Like we are living on borrowed time
Yes it makes me feel like we've slipped into a strange Doctor Who time sphere.

Thank you, I am hopeful your leftovers will feed 30+.

@cobette have you seen this in the news? Dirty witch, I bet you've got 10 on order

View attachment 1334689
Hahahahahahaha this is brilliant

OMFG

The noises that just left my mouth.

That's me gone for the day 🥵🤤

What would everyone like to eat at the breakfast meeting!? It was meant to be bacon rolls but I had an extra half hours sleep instead sorry about that.

@ruby1080 I am HYPER that you have woken up today and not claiming it was a moment of madness
Campaign for City to sign a new Spanish-speaking player every year, and assign John to look after them (I will allow Rodri to be his deputy. Not Laporte, who is clearly not actually Spanish).

Reactions: 1
Sooooo I have 5 threads to catch up on - safe to safe real life is kicking my ass right now, I’ve tried to dip in now & then 😭😭

Absolutely love England Jack - he’s just like an excitable puppy at all times 🥰 however I’ve just seen this and has me thinking - could Jack be joining the DJ friend in the USA?!
View attachment 1334680

lord help them over there however I am here for the party Jack photos it may bring 🎉🍾
Imagine if Jack goes to the US. 🤣🤣I wanna see all the party pictures 📸. And the nudes

Reactions: 1
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I really hope Gareth starts Jack. But there's a part of me that can see him digging his heels in and not doing it, because he doesn't want to look like he's listening to his critics

Reactions: 4
I really hope Gareth starts Jack. But there's a part of me that can see him digging his heels in and not doing it, because he doesn't want to look like he's listening to his critics
Agree, that was the nicest Gareth was about JG in the last conference praising his contribution. I joke about JG sleeping with his female relatives that's why he don't get first picked lol. It seems because JG big character, he wants to keep him down. Jack please show your bum again tonight🍑

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think we need a poll to decide what’s in the poll. Too many options.

Maybe some kind of knock out tournament, but I don’t know how to do that 🤷‍♀️
Your allowed 12 right?

1. Gelmet
2. Curtains
3. Headband
4. Braid
5. Ponytail
6. Cap
7. Loosly held back
8. Bed head
9. Messy Training headband
10. Brown
11. Blonde
12. Highlights

You can pick one hairstyle and one colour?

Reactions: 2
Your allowed 12 right?

1. Gelmet
2. Curtains
3. Headband
4. Braid
5. Ponytail
6. Cap
7. Loosly held back
8. Bed head
9. Messy Training headband
10. Brown
11. Blonde
12. Highlights

You can pick one hairstyle and one colour?
This seems like a good selection (by that, I mean most of my faves are included, and I know Counselling Bae would prob only get a vote from me so I’m happy to leave that out) ❤

Does everyone have the ick or something today? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.