Jack Grealish #49 He's so hot, he's making us sweat, we're dreaming of meeting him on Chatroulette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sterling pretends he never does it. Kyle loudly announces it to everyone when he’s going off to do it. Jack doesn’t announce it, but everyone knows anyway as they can hear the loud groans from his room and then they see Dec breaking in 5 min later to steal whatever garments he’s just jizzed all over (because it will be multiple garments, he won’t just quietly deposit it all in a sock). Then they see the stampede of Tattlers rushing in to lick any leftovers out of his belly button.
And now I’m thinking of Gareth wanking.
Cheers 🥴🤮🥴🤮🥴🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell I’m wasted. come in for some light reading and a CUP OF TEA to read about Gareth wanking 🤢fucks sake 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was actually thinking the other day who his friends would be. And hoping he won’t clash with Pep.
I feel like Flipper because they will be the young phenom clique. I’m all for small and tall.
I think he’s a party guy so def Jack too. Did you see his goodbye partying from Dortmund?

I feel like he will be cool with Pep. From some murmurs it sounded like he didn’t want to sign unless it was a long term project meaning Pep may stay longer even!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
bleeping hell I’m wasted. come in for some light reading and a CUP OF TEA to read about Gareth wanking 🤢fucks sake 🤢
:ROFLMAO: The topics are always creative and diverse.

I feel like Flipper because they will be the young phenom clique. I’m all for small and tall.
I think he’s a party guy so def Jack too. Did you see his goodbye partying from Dortmund?

I feel like he will be cool with Pep. From some murmurs it sounded like he didn’t want to sign unless it was a long term project meaning Pep may stay longer even!!
I didn’t see the goodbye party but I read about the very generous gifts he gave to teammates as a thank you. Top man. I hope you’re right about Papi staying with City longer!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Morning everyone! Do we think Jack starts tonight? Feel like Gareth might leave him on the bench just to prove he's the boss.

Reactions: 5
Any of our younger tattlers want to take a punt on Bukayo?

(Also is this a weird thing for your boss to say about you?! 😂)
Sounds like you've been reading those fics I recommend

Here is Gaz talking about bae in the press conference yesterday (have timestamped)

I saw that! Nice to see him giving bae some straight-up praise.

• Haha
Sounds like you've been reading those fics I recommend

Here is Gaz talking about bae in the press conference yesterday (have timestamped)

Nooooooo I've been re-reading Big Dick Energy ofc because it is my comfort fic. Was up til 1am and now going into a meeting with no agenda. Hope they want to talk about which hair is best on JG (someone pls do poll)

Mate every time you go away the world goes mad.

@LurkingAnnie is on the Jack train now

And @ruby1080 is having a holiday romance with John.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Nooooooo I've been re-reading Big Dick Energy ofc because it is my comfort fic. Was up til 1am and now going into a meeting with no agenda. Hope they want to talk about which hair is best on JG (someone pls do poll)

Don’t tell everyone 🤣

• Haha
Also we've been so excited for Haaland to join but we have Alvarez to think of too!

Hopefully John will be "si, un poquito"ing all over the place, and Jack will be competing with him about who can be the sweetest with fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Shhhh, Bae doesn’t know.

• Haha
am gonna miss the game tonight because i’m gonna go and get absolutely jack grealished instead. if we get any dick shots can someone pls tag me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also we've been so excited for Haaland to join but we have Alvarez to think of too!

Hopefully John will be "si, un poquito"ing all over the place
OMFG

The noises that just left my mouth.

That's me gone for the day 🥵🤤

What would everyone like to eat at the breakfast meeting!? It was meant to be bacon rolls but I had an extra half hours sleep instead sorry about that.

@ruby1080 I am HYPER that you have woken up today and not claiming it was a moment of madness

• Heart
OMFG

What would everyone like to eat at the breakfast meeting!? It was meant to be bacon rolls but I had an extra half hours sleep instead sorry about that.

@ruby1080 I am HYPER that you have woken up today and not claiming it was a moment of madness
OMFG

I currently have an excessive breakfast order on the way from a greasy spoon, so I will send you whatever I don't finish

Does anyone else get anxious when we get last page 50? Like we are living on borrowed time

• Haha
Sooooo I have 5 threads to catch up on - safe to safe real life is kicking my ass right now, I’ve tried to dip in now & then 😭😭

Absolutely love England Jack - he’s just like an excitable puppy at all times 🥰 however I’ve just seen this and has me thinking - could Jack be joining the DJ friend in the USA?!
91AF6798-AECA-4A4C-A006-87F9731BAE0C.jpeg

lord help them over there however I am here for the party Jack photos it may bring 🎉🍾

• Heart
OMFG

I’m only there for one thing, and if Bae can recreate that for me then you’ll never see me there again 🍎

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.