Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John can do whatever the fuck he wants cos he’s the best looking man alive

Omg what are you doing to me . Once again how is this man not mine . Devastated

Reactions: 5
What time’s the press conference today? Is it too much to ask for it to be Bae? It’ll be HK, won’t it?

Reactions: 5
The Jarrod Bowen first impressions video is incredibly boring, but there's a couple of minutes of him wanking over bae (his accent makes him funny, apparently)

Reactions: 4

Late to the party but I loved the Face pictures. Especially the car one. Was some very odd fashion choices but the fact he went with it just adds to his don't give a fuck attitude. Not to stereotype, but I don't imagine your average heterosexual guy is guna buy that stuff so I like to think he was giving something to the LGBTQ community. This is very appealing, he's not some neanderthal thinking 'bloke'. In that sense he's quite David Beckham ess, wonder if he will go the whole hog and get a sarong on?

I'm sure someone can put this a lot more eloquently.

Reactions: 9
The Jarrod Bowen first impressions video is incredibly boring, but there's a couple of minutes of him wanking over bae (his accent makes him funny, apparently)
Fan of Stonesy's trim, too. One of us.

Also... 11:11. Is Jack just having a lie-down on his own back there?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I stopped watching very fast, apparently I can not stand annoying Josh trying to act like he is one in the team. Remember what Jack told you Josh: YOU ARE NOT A FOOTIE!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.