Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I'm being ungrateful, but I wish they wouldn't give us 15 min long videos of ball kicking where we have to play Spot the Bae. I'd rather watch a video of them eating their breakfast or having a shower or something, mix it up England.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I know I'm being ungrateful, but I wish they wouldn't give us 15 min long videos of ball kicking where we have to play Spot the Bae. I'd rather watch a video of them eating their breakfast or having a shower or something, mix it up England.
I'd take both!

I find training videos really relaxing in an ASMR kind of way.

Kane suffers from a terminal sauce deficiency. I don't care how chiseled his abs are, I can't work up the enthusiasm.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
THANK YOU MASON MOUNT FOR INTERRUPTING THAT SCENE OF DOMESTIC BLISS BEFORE I COMPLETELY COMBUSTED.

Add that noise he makes at 8.00 to the soundbites list.

9.53 - John mugging off Kalvin was sexy af
10.28 - Aaron I can't take my eyes off John either, I feel you babe

Declan as psychotic as ever at the end desperate to get in on the hug. Man is pathetic.

That's my girl ❤

I know this is crease not cock, but it looks so much like an incredibly graphic cock it is making me howl

View attachment 1311404
EVERYONE IGNORE THE TROLL

• Haha
all this has done is make me appreciate all over again - and even more - how gloriously fit bae is, no matter how nice HK’s nips are.

It’s a shock to the system looking at photos of HK then JG, like I think it’s actually dangerous to transition between the two too quickly. I feel lightheaded.

• Haha
THANK YOU MASON MOUNT FOR INTERRUPTING THAT SCENE OF DOMESTIC BLISS BEFORE I COMPLETELY COMBUSTED.

Add that noise he makes at 8.00 to the soundbites list.

9.53 - John mugging off Kalvin was sexy af
10.28 - Aaron I can't take my eyes off John either, I feel you babe

Declan as psychotic as ever at the end desperate to get in on the hug. Man is pathetic.

EVERYONE IGNORE THE TROLL
The 8:00 sound needs adding to the subJack catalogue oh my god

He sounds as helpless as I feel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Having a tit time tonight… my younger sister knows how much I love JG and asked if he has fanfics and so she went on AO3 and was READING THE DESCRIPTIONS ALOUD FOR EVERYONE, had seven heart attcks and now don’t know how to act😞

ruined my night 🙃

on hold description was read aloud and I had to hide my smile… 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Having a tit time tonight… my younger sister knows how much I love JG and asked if he has fanfics and so she went on AO3 and was READING THE DESCRIPTIONS ALOUD FOR EVERYONE, had seven heart attcks and now don’t know how to act 😞

Did she read yours?

Having a tit time tonight… my younger sister knows how much I love JG and asked if he has fanfics and so she went on AO3 and was READING THE DESCRIPTIONS ALOUD FOR EVERYONE, had seven heart attcks and now don’t know how to act😞

ruined my night 🙃

OMG I AM DYING FOR YOU! May she never find out.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.