Jack Grealish #46 content overload is close to giving us the ick, quick send nudes you little Gucci

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
every time the england squad meets and i get jealous of the woman that meets the squads out of their cars and that 😔 what is her job?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
every time the england squad meets and i get jealous of the woman that meets the squads out of their cars and that 😔 what is her job?
Emily, the Senior Team Manager! I KNOW. Same. So jealous. I am sure she does more than just collect their boots and passports, but that’d be enough for me. Sign me up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Emily, the Senior Team Manager! I KNOW. Same. So jealous. I am sure she does more than just collect their boots and passports, but that’d be enough for me. Sign me up.
in another sport I have known a few team managers basically to babysitters, problems solvers, list makers, bailer out of jailer 😂, and part time photographer. basically handlers. I would apply depending on team.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I got my dates mixed up when I said I'd be in a meeting when the arrivals video drops.

I believe I am off on Tues now exciting.

in another sport I have known a few team managers basically to babysitters, problems solvers, list makers, bailer out of jailer 😂, and part time photographer. basically handlers. I would apply depending on team.
I can do all of the above.

I would also remain professional at all times.

Reactions: 6
I will never forget someone in the Wags thread once saying they had a friend who was a PA for an ex Prem manager and he didn't know his own postcode and didn't know what a tin opener was

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
*quickly finds out how to impersonate Emily for tomorrow and do her job*
She has the best job in the world. Apart from the massage therapists that get to rub their arses (glutes) 🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 8
I will never forget someone in the Wags thread once saying they had a friend who was a PA for an ex Prem manager and he didn't know his own postcode and didn't know what a tin opener was
This is the best thing I have read today.

*quickly finds out how to impersonate Emily for tomorrow and do her job*
She has the best job in the world. Apart from the massage therapists that get to rub their arses (glutes) 🤪🤪🤪
Hot yoga teacher got the best job imo

Reactions: 11
So last week Liverpool watch Man C win the Prem, yesterday they lost the CL-final and today they having a parade going on u bus that have a sign saying Winners????? I'm so confused right know, you lost the biggest game for clubs yesterday and today you having a parade. I don't get Liverpool. Understand they are like hurray we won the cup with the name that sounds like a pastadish but the timing... :rolleyes: 🤔:oops:😂

They’ll have a parade just to have photos to say they have more fans than City 😂 .

I’m being a complete ass and I feel bad for the fans for the losses (of course it sucks) but claiming a quad makes it more painful for themselves. Maybe I’m harsh but their victim mentality when they lose is crazy to me. I live in America so I only have 6 friends that follow football and 5 of them are Liverpool fans. One is normal, the rest are terrible.

I peek at different football forums and the way their fans whinge and about what is next level. It’s always someone else’s fault. Im newer to following prem but damn it’s kind of sad. They are such a good team but in life there is always a chance that someone is better than you.

just my opinion. I’m not some lifer from the uk. I live in the USA but it’s so weird but also entertaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do you think Jack knows his post code though? I’m saying no but I’ll give him a pass because he’s not lived there long and because he’s fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That England hot yoga pod is definitley full of farts, and the teacher has heard/smelt them all. Her ick is so far off the scale she probably now holds them all in nothing but contempt.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.