Jack Grealish #46 content overload is close to giving us the ick, quick send nudes you little Gucci

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am backing Forest because they've never been in the PL in all the time I've followed footy and I love a newbie.

Reactions: 2
You need to report a post so the mods see it. So if you post a link to the thread, you would usually report that post and the mods will close the old one, but its easy to forget.

Do we have any Tattle interests vested in the Championship play off today?

I want Nottm Forest to win only because there's some nicer pics of him playing them than HudderView attachment 1303067

View attachment 1303068
Learning even more.. why is the red card circular?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Why is anyone looking at the red card when his buttocks, VPL and his preferred Tattler age are on display?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
tit, I forgot I probably shouldn’t be looking at his buttocks when he’s wearing no.40. It’s because I couldn’t see his face, it didn’t register that it’s Baby Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So last week Liverpool watch Man C win the Prem, yesterday they lost the CL-final and today they having a parade going on u bus that have a sign saying Winners????? I'm so confused right know, you lost the biggest game for clubs yesterday and today you having a parade. I don't get Liverpool. Understand they are like hurray we won the cup with the name that sounds like a pastadish but the timing... :rolleyes: 🤔:oops:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So last week Liverpool watch Man C win the Prem, yesterday they lost the CL-final and today they having a parade going on u bus that have a sign saying Winners????? I'm so confused right know, you lost the biggest game for clubs yesterday and today you having a parade. I don't get Liverpool. Understand they are like hurray we won the cup with the name that sounds like a pastadish but the timing... :rolleyes: 🤔:oops:😂

I think they did the parade as they never go to when they won the league in 2020…it’s like a combined parade lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i swear man liverpool have some of the worst ducking fans nothing made me happier yesterday than hearing that they lost

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.