Jack Grealish #46 content overload is close to giving us the ick, quick send nudes you little Gucci

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hendo needs to get back to help me buy holiday clothes for 3 people, pack them and all the other crap you need to take on holiday, sort out my airport parking, plus help me lose 2 stone before next week.

And do the bins, of course.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hendo needs to get back to help me buy holiday clothes for 3 people, pack them and all the other crap you need to take on holiday, sort out my airport parking, plus help me lose 2 stone before next week.

Hope he's also keeping the passports safe for you

• Haha
Reactions: 4

If he is too busy just get @cobette in, I’m sure her orgy organising duties will be done by then x

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't like to be schadenfreude, but
tumblr_inline_n327sfUDU01r3x7o0.jpg

This is what happens when people say quadruple every 5 mins for the last 3 months

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Love that theY completely rewrote the offside rule to benefit Liverpool and they still didn't win.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My favourite part of this loss is that they’re having a victory parade tomorrow. I know they’ve still won the FA Cup (I don’t count the Carabao Cup), but they’re still going to feel like tit 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Quadruple my ass 2.0. :LOL: Not been a good week for Liverpool but at least they won the cup no Swedes knows what is it but the name sounds like a pastadish. 😂

Reactions: 3
i've been a shy lurker of these JG threads for a while and I feel that now, after a bottle of wine, it might be time for me to say hello. None of my friends share the love and I think you might be my people. I am way too old for this little gucci tit but I just cannot let it go. Help.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am so damn happy hahaha. My Liverpool friends crying emotional damage lol. And Liverpool crush is in Paris. Hahahahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am so damn happy hahaha. My Liverpool friends crying emotional damage lol. And Liverpool crush is in Paris. Hahahahahaha.
No way, he’s there? Same one who called you a plastic fan? Fucker fell off the karma tree and got hit with every branch on the way down. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How nesh are the Liverpool players wearing long puffers? 😂 Also GARETH BALE IS AT WORK!!! He was just on telly getting a medal (so well deserved 😂 😂 😂) , Swedish commentators are in chock he showed up.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.