Jack Grealish #46 content overload is close to giving us the ick, quick send nudes you little Gucci

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About to get controversial here… I love the braid from the front like in the first one I’ve left, but when I see the pony tail at the back I just absolutely hate it.
No judgement as I slagged off the crap side fade that the braid shows off, but god I'd love to have a good yank of that little pony ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
About to get controversial here… I love the braid from the front like in the first one I’ve left, but when I see the pony tail at the back I just absolutely hate it.
ah nah I love it it’s so cute. Proper little tuft. He looks like a bulb or an Oddish 🥰 😂 like when he’s sat on the plane with a full Pebbles and Bam Bam look going on 🌱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ah nah I love it it’s so cute. Proper little tuft. He looks like a bulb or an Oddish 🥰 😂 like when he’s sat on the plane with a full Pebbles and Bam Bam look going on 🌱
Yes! That’s who he was reminding me of. Adorable 🥰

1653771468338.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm starting to feel sorry for bab. He can't find the right balance of satisfying all his Tattlers. I might have to offer up a sympathy shag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm starting to feel sorry for bab. He can't find the right balance of satisfying all his Tattlers. I might have to offer up a sympathy shag.
Reckon he’d love it. Don’t try me Jack… You ain’t tit

Still love you.
Love me too pls 🥹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
No judgement as I slagged off the crap side fade that the braid shows off, but god I'd love to have a good yank of that little pony ❤
But do you not think that as soon as you yank it, the hair tie immediately starts to slip out because its so short (and smooth)?

If any of you have had a long bob and tried to tie it up, plz understand what I mean

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
But do you not think that as soon as you yank it, the hair tie immediately starts to slip out because its so short (and smooth)?

If any of you have had a long bob and tried to tie it up, plz understand what I mean
It kind of looks like it would make a good paint brush

• Haha
Reactions: 5

That's fine, the hair tie is going around his wrists anyway so the sooner it's off, the better

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s fine if it comes out, you can just play with it and try different things, then give it a yank again later. I don’t expect the hair to stay all in one place throughout.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.