Jack Grealish #46 content overload is close to giving us the ick, quick send nudes you little Gucci

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Laporte and Jaaooow though. Had the misfortune to have their birthdays on Massive Hangover Day.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Poor Laporte and Jaaooow though. Had the misfortune to have their birthdays on Massive Hangover Day.
I wish we had kept a record of who was what level of brother across the season, then we would have been able to analyse today with greater ease.

It was a huge oversight considering we have been talking about today since Christmas. I am disappointed in myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Kyle got 3 hearts, John got 2 and Phil got 1. Showing us who his fave is or think he just got tired of it as he was going along? 🤣

Kyle’s “my brother”, John’s “brother” and Flipper’s “my little bruvaaaa”. Analyse that.
My mind is blown by that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Still can't get my head round them all having the same birthday. And 2 yesterday.

Is anyone here a statistician and can explain this phenomena to us?

• Heart
I wish we had kept a record of who was what level of brother across the season, then we would have been able to analyse today with greater ease.

It was a huge oversight considering we have been talking about today since Christmas. I am disappointed in myself.
Ruben was a bruvaaaa, that’s all I can remember. I feel like non-City players tend to be broskis, but have no evidence to back that up.

Reactions: 5
Still can't get my head round them all having the same birthday. And 2 yesterday.

Is anyone here a statistician and can explain this phenomena to us?
Not me.

I failed the statistics module of my degree three times. Probably because I spent my life on forums even then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe the hearts is age related. Oldest to youngest. Jk I doubt jack put much thought into it. He’s prob still hungover

Pep’s a masochist who wants half a squad full of Geminis.
can believe this. Gemini energy is something else.

Reactions: 2
He’s giving me toddler vibes with the way he’s sitting for some reason. And what is that shirt? Maybe everything else was dirty.

It does have an air of "this shirt and these swim shorts are all that was left in my suitcase this morning"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I appreciate the shorts, my holiday clothes also spend much of the year in a suitcase waiting for an airing.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.