Jack Grealish #46 content overload is close to giving us the ick, quick send nudes you little Gucci

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle got 3 hearts, John got 2 and Phil got 1. Showing us who his fave is or think he just got tired of it as he was going along? 🤣

Kyle’s “my brother”, John’s “brother” and Flipper’s “my little bruvaaaa”. Analyse that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Kyle got 3 hearts, John got 2 and Phil got 1. Showing us who his fave is or think he just got tired of it as he was going along? 🤣

Kyle’s “my brother”, John’s “brother” and Flipper’s “my little bruvaaaa”. Analyse that.
He’s trying to throw everyone off the scent and not letting everyone know that secretly John is his favourite

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

The difference between brother and bruva feels shady 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I used to always put two kisses on a message if I fancied someone, I imagine this is the same sort of coding system. Especially because he's chosen one of their cutest pictures. 'Brother' is him playing it cool 💙

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kyle: Deserves respect because can drink more Jägerbombs than Jack. Three hearts.
John: Tried to keep up but failed but two hearts for effort.
Flipper: Drank no Jägerbombs and swam home to the pond early more sober than Thanks Kev. Jacks very disappointed with him but don't want to make him cry. One heart.
We all Madridistas I suppose? 🇪🇸 :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10

My head is spinning. This is harder than the bulge quiz.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
John’s pic wins cos they’re hugging. 🥺🥺 they’re too cute. I also love Phil & Jack 😍 but can’t help but feel patronised on Phils behalf😂😂. Little bruvva makes him sound 12

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.