Jack Grealish #46 content overload is close to giving us the ick, quick send nudes you little Gucci

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised we have acquired the Ick Threads tag because of the title 🤦‍♀️

Poor bae, he will be so embarrassed when he sees

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

He probably deserves it after this week. Normal service will resume from tomorrow.

Mulling over if I still have the ick or not.

I decide that yes, seeing him draped over John is a step too far. I want to fight him, not shag him.

Then I look at the pictures just to remind myself. Who is doing all the running here?! I am the girl who blames the other woman for her man's cheating, aren't I!?

I may owe Jack an apology.

City 750.jpg
City 754.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He probably deserves it after this week. Normal service will resume from tomorrow.

Mulling over if I still have the ick or not.

I decide that yes, seeing him draped over John is a step too far. I want to fight him, not shag him.

Then I look at the pictures just to remind myself. Who is doing all the running here?! I am the girl who blames the other woman for her man's cheating, aren't I!?

I may owe Jack an apology.

View attachment 1302270View attachment 1302271

John and Jack are perfect together I love they put their arms around each other 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Whoever runs the Grealish Rebecca account needs to seek help. It’s way past odd behaviour to be actively (or so it seems) seeking out private images of people that they do not know. Calling it bizarre is putting it lightly. It’s kinda frightening.
It’s so bad, they must have a private account that they follow either Jack or Sasha on to get these pictures.
I realise I’m a few pages behind so this has probably been said already, just find it so odd and pretty disturbing.

I’m such a kid person (especially babies) 🥺 and the pictures are really cute, the way he’s holding the babies hand…. But (there is always a but) that’s someone’s baby, you can’t just post someone’s baby online without consent 🫣

I’m actually really uncomfy with that…
Exactly that, so bad posting that picture.

I wondered why the ick threads appeared, didn’t think it was the title 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
This has a bit more from Gaz saying nice things

He said: “I’ve discussed Jack’s season through the year with him. He spoke really interestingly after the last game of the season and highlighted how he saw it and the issues he found.

Spoke "really interestingly" after the last game of the season....surely this was a conversation whilst off his tits? Hope bae told him he loved him

Well done bae
“But he’s humble. He might be confident enough to take the ball but he’s got humility. And he might not appreciate yet what might be possible. And we were very happy with his mentality and performance in March and we liked the way he went about training that week. What we saw was a player who was hungry and wanted to do well.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

He said: “I’ve discussed Jack’s season through the year with him. He spoke really interestingly after the last game of the season and highlighted how he saw it and the issues he found.

Spoke "really interestingly" after the last game of the season....surely this was a conversation whilst off his tits? Hope bae told him he loved him

Well done bae
“But he’s humble. He might be confident enough to take the ball but he’s got humility. And he might not appreciate yet what might be possible. And we were very happy with his mentality and performance in March and we liked the way he went about training that week. What we saw was a player who was hungry and wanted to do well.
BIB - I think we’re finally getting somewhere lads 😂

Nah, I’m proper proud of him. He gets his head down when he needs to, you don’t get to where he is now without hard work. 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Well done bae
This makes me so emosh.

Proud of you bab, well done.

Glad Gareth was happy with March events, because I wasn't.

• Haha

Well done bae
BIB this must be referring to the interviews post match surely - imagine jack screeching down the phone to GS all drunk and shouty - would GS even have understood him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love the first more than the second, he looks absolutely filthy 🥵
If it helps, that was probably filmed the day after his big night out either Flipper alongside all of the other Christmas promo, so he probably didn't brush his teeth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
If it helps, that was probably filmed the day after his big night out either Flipper alongside all of the other Christmas promo, so he probably didn't brush his teeth
I’m choosing to believe he did brush his teeth that day, thank you very much.

I love all those post-Flipper bender photos of him, and I love the photo of him wrecked in the street in Soho. I’ve concluded that I love drunk photos of him (not in a City shirt though), but just cannot handle the audio. That’s just too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m choosing to believe he did brush his teeth that day, thank you very much.

I love all those post-Flipper bender photos of him, and I love the photo of him wrecked in the street in Soho. I’ve concluded that I love drunk photos of him (not in a City shirt though), but just cannot handle the audio. That’s just too much.
I'm gonna make him a spreadsheet with all of our preferences, just so he can keep track when he decides who Tattler of the Day is.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm gonna make him a spreadsheet with all of our preferences, just so he can keep track when he decides who Tattler of the Day is.
Thank you. So if he’s drunk on my day that’s fine as long as he’s mute. I absolutely loved that Voulez Vous hip thrusting selfie stick video until I heard the audio and discovered he was actually booming out “Buuurminghuuuum” 🤣

No brews for him on my day either thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.