Jack Grealish #46 content overload is close to giving us the ick, quick send nudes you little Gucci

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣think I'm one of the few that didn't get the ick from the prade and drunk jack 🤣🤣🤣
Same. If I was jack I would be 100% same vibes. He had a tough year being judged for his move and expectations. Let that tit roll off your shoulder Jacky boy! You deserve it. Next season with the guys plus Erling and Julian Alvarez is going to be next level. I’m so excited.

hanging out with turkey teeth and old party promoter Pervs does give me mild ick tho

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think “not ideal” might be the best description I’ve heard of that day’s events 🤣

Welcome ❤
This is exactly how Gareth will be describing his behaviour to him on Monday when he's telling him he's already decided he won't be starting any of the games.

Jack will point out that John was worse, and Gareth will channel my mother and reply, 'Jack, I'm not interested in what anyone else was doing'.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I‘m also immune from ick. I joke a bit about certain looks of his, but my lusting remains at full force. I would never friend zone him.
I just know me and jack would have a blast drinking having a night out never mind I can drink him under the table

• Heart
Nahhhh what has Grealish Rebecca found now??? Who's cloud has she hacked 😭

you will see why I haven't posted it here, because wtf, but omg how adorable

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It was the Euro

Thank you, It is good to be here.. And here this is one of the ideal pics of him all sweaty and in his England best,
Excellent choice. England kit pics are my fav, specifically for Jack and John. That kit is just magical. 🥵

Reactions: 2
Whoever runs the Grealish Rebecca account needs to seek help. It’s way past odd behaviour to be actively (or so it seems) seeking out private images of people that they do not know. Calling it bizarre is putting it lightly. It’s kinda frightening.

Reactions: 12
Didn't even look at kid. Just looking at him as OH Jack with a bad hair day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahh, I think he seemed quite taken with the little baby. They were probably having a nice little chat.

• Haha
  • Sick
The toys on the table in front of him 🥰 You know he was just playing with them, either by himself or with the baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.