Jack Grealish #45 He's brought back the braid and ponytail, now do us a favour and regrow the snail trail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sasha has replied to jacks message on her post.
Only with emojis, but it’s warmed my heart enough that I might read OH later 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Im scared … but I’m going in!
That’s what I did, read it on my phone while trying to entertain the kids at the park. Will read again properly later. Not saying anything about it and cannot do spoilers.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Brace yourself

@cornflower just so you know, bc I don't want you over thinking, it is amazing, you are amazing and we love you ❤
It’s so well written that I have faith.
I’m hoping it’s heartbreak today, but with a possibly good outcome in the end 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve not even had the courage to click on it yet 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That’s what I did, read it on my phone while trying to entertain the kids at the park. Will read again properly later. Not saying anything about it and cannot do spoilers.
Amazing as always @cornflower - Even if I read it really fast with one eye closed like I was checking my bank balance.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.