Jack Grealish #45 He's brought back the braid and ponytail, now do us a favour and regrow the snail trail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap

It’s only been three days since the last thread and what a three days it’s been.

He’s drunk as a skunk… here there and everywhere, double parked, bleary eyed and with da broski’s.

Gucci
  • He’s in the Gucci gang✌🏻
  • There’s a weird green jumper and tiny shorts.
  • Some nip action too!
  • He’s in a car jumper rucked up and in corduroyed trousers smizing at the camera 📸
  • He likes a sugar in is tea 🫖

Parade
  • He had immaculate vibes dancing, spraying champagne on the crowd and posing in his sunnies 🍾😎
  • He offered to buy a lot of jäger bombs 🥃
  • Him and John are literal boyfs ❤
  • He violated Mahrez and Bernardo and got fed his own medicine 😂
  • He offended Almiron🫣
  • He made Pep laugh🥺

Ibiza
  • In the blink of an eye he was off on a jet to ‘bizzzza with the bros (some a little beggy).
  • He posed with Wayne Lineker 🤮
  • 🚨🚨BRAID 🚨🚨

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And we saw this delicious hip action after he got his medal. What an absolute babe this man is!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This has just had me creasing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I had already forgotten the Gucci shoot until it was posted above.

My brain has been saturated by bae over the last couple of days and I have no capacity left

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I had already forgotten the Gucci shoot until it was posted above.

My brain has been saturated by bae over the last couple of days and I have no capacity left
I get the feeling we're going to be coming back to them for a while.

We have loads of football Jack and pissed up Jack material, but hot model Jack turns up a little less frequently.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
God I think this and turns me on even more with how drunk he is.

We would totally have drunk sloppy sex which would turn into neither of us cum and right to sleep on each other

Screenshot_20220525-125735_Instagram.jpg

Also look how clean his nails look. He could scratch his nails on my cervix and I would be happy to take it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Hi guys and gals. Long time lurker here. Been a huge JG fan since he broke on the scence at Villa. Absolutely gutted when he left but will follow him where ever he goes.

Just wanted to say a quick hi and also Chanpionship winner Jack in up there with Euros Jack for me. These past few days he has given us it all

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I call this the jack was actually brunette for the Gucci announcement / The Face shoot and I’m not in denial at all tax

9C7A7FA0-C1CB-4ADE-BE44-756C36313C8A.jpeg

0264E4B8-538F-490B-8727-CB0D231D0803.jpeg
CFADE9AF-022B-43AD-8462-1CC6200FFAD6.jpeg
77317525-CA9D-48AB-9E96-C8F4B385E723.jpeg
07213897-5CC8-4067-9B9B-EBD1502D3467.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.