Jack Grealish #44 Winna winna chicken dinna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ribcage though 🥹

I only get the ick when I’m in a tit mood, he seems to be the person I take it out on. Happy me = slave to JG (can I have it the other way round though soon plz)
You always take everything out on the ones you love the most ❤

Those of you with RLFs, do you examine their hips and nips with the same level of scrutiny?
I don't even remember my RLF's name is nevermind what he looks like. I was naming mine and JS' imaginary son earlier and it was RLF's name with an extra letter added.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My favourite thing about today is that everyone was so stunned by the braid that it took 11 posts for anyone to point out that he was also topless.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
WHO DID IT THOUGH? Would it kill it slightly for you if it was his little DJ friend?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Can’t believe I’m going back to this but that djrusske bloke. I’ve been trying to put my finger on it since last night and I just realised what I thought he looked like and can’t unsee it… he looks like a who, from whoville.
I want to say he looks like the dwarf actor from Game of Thrones. Peter Dinklage. He played Tyrion Lannister. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Excuse you, I pointed out his tummy rolls immediately thank you very much
Can’t believe it was 3 hours ago. My head’s still spinning.

I didn’t get an Apple News Top Stories notification about it though, did anyone else? I don’t think we can rely on that system for the dick pics when the time comes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe Sash is out-nipping him. Does this mean we're going to see vag if we want dick pics?

Sash, if you're reading, please do it for the sisterhood

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jack Grealish #45 we love the braid you sexy Gucci tit next time we want you naked on the parade

Reactions: 4
I think I’m gonna need a special lie down just reading the recap on the next thread. Even just thinking about it is sending me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just had to go round the kitchen checking I’ve not left any appliances on. Last time I was close to being this distracted I threw sugar over the hob and started a bit of a fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just had to go round the kitchen checking I’ve not left any appliances on. Last time I was close to being this distracted I threw sugar over the hob and started a bit of a fire.
‘A bit of a fire’ 😂😂

That sugar better not have been intended to go in your tea

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.