Jack Grealish #41 We wish he wasn't quite so nesh, we really want to see his flesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sky had better be rushing through an at least five minutes long feature on the new hair before the match. I need to see detailed analysis on the big screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sky had better be rushing through an at least five minutes long feature on the new hair before the match. I need to see detailed analysis on the big screen.
I thought you meant Skye posting an Insta story with her views on her bae's trim.

I'd watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh no no no. That new hairdo is awful. Considering how hairy his legs are, he must wax his chest. I hope he hasn't gone all Ronaldo and got hairless legs now too. I can live with the dimness and not knowing where he lives but this might be a step too far.

(It's not, I'm just being dramatic)
To be fair he's never had much by way of chest hair.

Like here...
GqIWxOL.jpg

Leg hair ✅
Arm hair ✅
Snail trail ✅
Chest hair ❌

Seems more likely that he just doesn't grow much there than that it's the only place he consistently removes hair from.

Also I've always been way too enthralled by his legs on this picture to notice much else, but look at that arm! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What was the first?
The birth of my beautiful babies, obvs. World's best mother, will always put them before Bae, no matter how BLONDE he is.

Can we take a minute (or a day, if you want) to appreciate his Adam's apple, his collar bone and the curve of his arse here? Missed them on my 1st 100 viewings.

1652614068810.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair he's never had much by way of chest hair.

Like here...
View attachment 1268057
Leg hair ✅
Arm hair ✅
Snail trail ✅
Chest hair ❌

Seems more likely that he just doesn't grow much there than that it's the only place he consistently removes hair from.

Also I've always been way too enthralled by his legs on this picture to notice much else, but look at that arm! 😍
I agree, I reckon this patch is the extent if his chest growth
EeY_apYWsAA_X7T.jpg

The birth of my beautiful babies, obvs. World's best mother, will always put them before Bae, no matter how BLONDE he is.

Can we take a minute (or a day, if you want) to appreciate his Adam's apple, his collar bone and the curve of his arse here? Missed them on my 1st 100 viewings.

View attachment 1268059
The collar bone and bum are lovely, but adams apples give me the heebie jeebies. For some reason I get this overwhelming urge to punch them.

P.s. for clarity, were your babies born on the same day, or is this actually the third best day of your life?

• Heart
Angelcake was fun until she became sloppy with details claiming her friend meet Jack on a club that been closed for years. If you gonna lie for us at least bother do some research! 😂

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1268061

The collar bone and bum are lovely, but adams apples give me the heebie jeebies. For some reason I get this overwhelming urge to punch them.

P.s. for clarity, were your babies born on the same day, or is this actually the third best day of your life?
I can't articulate the things this picture does to me.

also omg I don't really get the thing about Adam's apples either! (Sorry I keep crawling up your arse all the time like OMG ME TOO) they look like they hurt?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
jack grealish #42 tattlers torn over the new haircut but all agree we’d still swallow his nut

CF69783F-28BC-4B45-9803-6945A84BC796.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1268061

Same day, just to give even further identifying information about myself to the world. At least Bae will be able to find me when he realises he really, really wants to marry one of his obsessed fans.

• Haha
Adam's apples tap into some primal part of my brain. I don't find them especially aesthetically pleasing but my mind just goes "look at that big manly man".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't articulate the things this picture does to me.

also omg I don't really get the thing about Adam's apples either! (Sorry I keep crawling up your arse all the time like OMG ME TOO) they look like they hurt?
Omg yes when they look like they're about to burst through the skin? 🤢 GAG.

I am shuddering
Ecg6bkIWsAAn7ja.jpg

1_LCP_CHP_100319JackGrealish_2543GrealishJPG.jpg

If ever I needed to act in self defence, this is what I would go for

• Haha
Adam's apples tap into some primal part of my brain. I don't find them especially aesthetically pleasing but my mind just goes "look at that big manly man".
I think that's it. It's something he's got that I haven't, and holds a similar attraction that other body parts that he's got that I haven't hold.

Omg yes when they look like they're about to burst through the skin? 🤢 GAG.

I am shuddering

View attachment 1268082
View attachment 1268083

If ever I needed to act in self defence, this is what I would go for
Me too, but in a different way to you 🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
Weather watch on location - it is now raining, therefore we may get some wet bae and darkened wet hair

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Weather watch on location - it is now raining, therefore we may get some wet bae and darkened wet hair
Is this a pisstake? 😭🤣 He’s basically removed any element of being brunette. Hopefully the rain and how dirty it is turns his fresh bleach green.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.