Jack Grealish #4 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanna find something bad so I donโ€™t sit on my phone all day dribbling over him
Donโ€™t think thatโ€™s going to happen though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wanna find something bad so I donโ€™t sit on my phone all day dribbling over him
Donโ€™t think thatโ€™s going to happen though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I was thinking this I would love more dirt to come out about him. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ make that bad boy image better

• Haha
I desperately need some new pictures of him for the wank bank

come on jack, you have some thirsty women waiting

I really wanna find his house on zoopla ๐Ÿ˜‚ when did he buy his house in barnt green does anyone know?

duck yes!

Sorry folks, just needed to get that out of my system, cant really shout it at home ๐Ÿคฃ

Literally going to sit on a bath towel, these pics are what I live for! God I just want him to jizz on my face ๐Ÿคค

• Haha
Reactions: 5
itโ€™s bad but i think part of the appeal for me is knowing he would ruin my life.

oh my days that last picture is not the one. he looks awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.