Jack Grealish #39 We need to see him on the pitch…or we might throw ourselves in a ditch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just me lying in bed pretending I do not have to get up for work.

228.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
804F39FA-C663-4E45-A6CC-C8B00587D473.jpeg

Just me writing a to do list for this week realising nothings actually going to get done

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I like to think that when he was deciding whether or not to sign for City, it wasn't the thought of leaving everything and everyone he loved at Villa that made it drag on so long, he was debating whether or not having to wear those clothes was worth it.

• Haha
Me logging on to 155 emails this morning

85B1220F-F861-4A98-B68A-F562A360F9B7.jpeg

Me when some head phones me bang on 9am on my first day back

DF552EA7-9234-4B1A-8995-575E1E68AF9D.jpeg

Me when my assistant phones in sick (and apparently didn’t action anything asked of her while I was off)

F8DF6CAA-4131-4CEE-83EC-CBB4B0F68BD2.jpeg

Happy bleeping Tuesday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m just counting down the days until I can retire and go and prop up “Grealish’s” bar in Marbella. Make it happen Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have absolutely fucked my lower back, and am very close to just lying flat on the floor waiting for bae to ravage me to alleviate the pain.

Need other bae to attend to me like this

0_Aston-Villa-v-Manchester-City-Carabao-Cup-Final-Wembley-Stadium.jpg
the hand on face 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just accidentally sent my oh a picture of jack instead of our daughters sats papers fml 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We have tattlers with assistants… 😯

Proper businessy people here… I go to work in my pyjamas most days (pre leg) 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.