Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gizmo24

VIP Member
I just love the thought of him breezing into the Man City dressing room, calling Bernardo a weirdo, telling Gundo he didn't expect him to be that good, and calling Rodri's dress sense shit.

And then all these talented professional and mostly very sensible players just taking a shine to him and wanting to adopt him.
This. This. This. This mad brummie lad with a heart of gold and full of golden retriever energy bounded into their lives and they embraces every hit of him. Marry me Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

blubberbubber

Chatty Member
He's giving me maternal feelings with all these simpleton comments now.

Stop Jack, get your dick out or something. Anything to stop me contemplating what time I should make your tea for so it fits in with your FIFA schedule.
D’y’know wot (as Jack would say 😉), I don’t mind his silly little comments. They make him adorable to me, but then again I don’t have children, so maybe that’s why it doesn’t give me the ick.
Now that I think about it, nothing about JG has given me the ick.

cobette

VIP Member
That look when he first sees the big Asda next to the Etihad.

I showed RLF the First Day video. It was a mistake. He now quotes the ASDA line constantly. His favourite part is the socks pull up part at the end which he re-enacts at least once a day. He'll be wearing his socks like him next, I can already see it.

He has also started referring to Foden as Flipper, including in public, so God help all who Google the origins of said name.

• Haha

BeauJD

Chatty Member
I absolutely adore the passionate debate this has inspired. Happy Friday everyone. Defo prefer him with good taste in kecks and a nice average length CHUNK of a dick
RLF: “why have we got Swiss roll for pudding” …
Me: IDK …

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
De Gea deserves a knighthood at the end of this season with the shit he's had to put up with from this team.

cobette

VIP Member
Because of the small text, the main thing I saw when I read this was the “Report” button underneath. So I’ve reported this travesty to the authorities for you, and Bae has gone straight down to the sorting office to speak to the manager.

View attachment 1205862
Let's be serious here. With him looking like that she's not gonna need the parcel.

• Haha